or Connect

Posts by colabear

I agree, it's hyped up.I love it too. I also like this one from himI think Gucci Group is like Honey Boo Boo, money makes them holla. It's a disadvantage if they don't capitalize with the 40s to 90s considering YSL produces a diverse cache of products.
wow, some of the $12k RTW dresses are already sold out. This looks very plain to me. Is it because it's Hedi's first collection? I think if he turns YSL flavor similar to what he did with Dior men, it will not be good. I don't see YSL customers in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s would want to look like rockstars.
The Filson in navy looks nice
I was hanging at the malls you see
post a pic of your dad. I'm americano with filipino heritage
hanging out at the mall today Marc Jacobs/Gap/Clarks
this looks cute mikey. I like the play of color and textures of the shoes, the green plaid jacket, and the beanie. would be even cuter to have a daisy flower pin on the lapel of the jacket and a fox terrier as an accessory
HOT TAMALE!! TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE..HOT TAMALE!! Only 5$ , get'em while they're hot
yes, coat doesn't look built for Russian winter and moleskin has bad abrasion resistance.
I think guys look moar sexi with shorter haircuts. style it with pomade like Caesar style and maybe wear contacts instead of glasses