or Connect

Posts by colabear

Is it 2" on each side or 2" total? If it is 2" total, just keep it the way it is. It will save you $ and the chance of ruining the fabric when opening up the seams
why would you want to that? It is an outerwear meant to be worn as outer layer for wearing outdoors. If you try to tailor it as you described, all you can wear underneath is a tank top
fall 2001, I believe it was only womenswear that was presented during the show and no menswear.
fyi the " little drummer boy" collection was fall 2002 and I don't think Richard Chai was working on that collection
The jacket is cute and I like the deets on it. I would just wear a simple crew sweater underneath or something with a pattern like an argyle sweater or stripey knits.I don't like the color of the shoes. Go with a brown or black, and finally, you look like Mark Ruffalo the actor who played the Hulk in the Avengers movie [[SPOILER]] [/quote]
mine is $45 hihi
my look for the summer will be best described as a greaser who goes on vacay at Manarola, Italy and also meets
I was looking for a waist length cotton jacket in a khaki color and I found this at yoox too will jazz it up with my Barena scarf
I haven't worn a pair of jack purcells for a loooong time. I got me some new ones in white snake and meee sooo hornay
I recently bought a leather tote by Beams+ from Mr.Porter. It's nice, I like it. Or this Marc Jacobs bag from the Corner