or Connect

Posts by colabear

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic for men? I don't mean to insult, but that's the first thought that came to mind. Maybe the pants might look ok as part of suit but in this outfit worn with a sweater, button down, and a printed bow tie, it looks old fashioned. I like the personality that your look evokes with the old fashioned clothing and metrosexual grooming, but it's a little too much with the bling bling watch and earrings. This look also ages you tremendously. a...
Ben, I think the proportion is ok with the cropped db jacket and drapey full pants. However, this outfit ages you tremendously and not only because of the glasses. I question in what context would you be wearing this outfit? For someone your age and good physique, this outfit hides all of that. It might be a certain aesthetic you are going for and I have seen some outfits you've worn in the past that shows a good example of this particular aesthetic and this one isn't...
wow, I love everything about that leather jacket. It must cost a fortune. If you buy it and you change your mind and decide that you don't like it, can I have it? I'll give you bear hugs for life
I want to join this but I really wish I can pick who is the receiver of my package He hasn't even joined yet so that's holding me back from joining. Clothes wise, I have an unworn size L Marc Jacobs collection sweater ( gifted) and a really cool Kim Jones polo shirt (size L) that I want to include in my package and some local goodies that makes colabear the phatboy that he is. " knitten" polo shirt from Kim Jones, size L, cat print jersey with quirky seaming detail
I saw 4 movies during Thanksgiving weekend ( Life of Pi, Twilight, Lincoln) and Skyfall is by far the most entertaining of all 4
bag wise, yesclothing wise, no
this sounds fun. couple of questions: how does the giver and receiver get chosen? What if I'm including a DIY piece in my package which requires a bigger shipping box and my receiver is overseas, shipping will be crazy, no?
Beneshun, you just gave me an idea for my next DIY spoof. thanx
flower is good because it can be a sign of a man's confidence of being assured of his masculinity and also signals a woman that you want to de flower her if she still hasn't been. I like it because it just so pretty
adorable Beneshun!a couple bottles of beer and a line: "we are all animals", sometimes does the trickI'm such a needy bitch prolly coz of the weight I gained