or Connect

Posts by colabear

APK, gorilla face just eat a banana or do whatever with it that will make you happy please
Stan, I would like to see you in theseOrlebar Brown teeMarni printed linen pantsPaul Smith leather sandalsand to keep you warm during a dinner date with your darling, throw in this Simon Miller linen cardi
I've been hearing about Malin + Goetz a lot in this thread recently and I'm thinking of giving it a try. The only products I use are Kiehls facial fuel face wash, Kiehls amino acid shampoo and conditioner, Clinique 3.5 scruffing lotion, Degree deodorant, my go to fragrance: Marc Jacobs men. Vetiver hand and body wash and peppermint shampoo sounds nice
Not to sound like a fashion snob but I think it's fine for a nondescript outfit. Maybe add some color and graphic with a tee like these from Zaraand a pair or Jimmy Choos
my brother went to San Francisco recently and his top 3 things he did there is Fisherman's wharf and ate seafood Alcatraz tour rented a car and drove to Napa Valley for wine tour He liked Etoile restaurant and Tommy Toy's he also liked Union Made and got me a couple of stuff there.
this is cool, good job with the DIY
Casey, it takes more than that to entice mehi stichy which rhymes with itchy y sticky
Regis, you are just so snakey and crocky. is that an Anaconda?
sup Summertime http://vimeo.com/33111686
creamy Regis ; )