or Connect

Posts by colabear

I always dreaming seeing myself wearing a wifebeater, cut-up jean shorts, leather sandals, and sunglasses sitting at the Spanish Steps eating gelato just waiting my old man to pick me up
hahaha...you're funny, I like you
It's just a look from the recent Prada fall/winter 2013 which is made up of a jumper, trouser, and a shirt with the hem sticking out.
I like this, it's called the Pradaddy look. You should untuck the shirt and let the shirt hem stick out.Pradaddy
Ryan Gosling's look in the movie The Place Beyond the Pines http://vimeo.com/63127142
Can't wait for summertime, these are my must haves: a red chambray shirt: move over blue chambray! Red chambray is here to make a splash. It looks great on many different types of skin tones. This fabric is the perfect combination of sweet and sexy. Wear with dark denims and light chinos. JCrew red chambray shirt Gap's 1969 slim canvas pants: I Love this, just got 3 pairs in different colors and planning to get more in other colors. Very flattering cut and light weight...
APK, gorilla face just eat a banana or do whatever with it that will make you happy please
Stan, I would like to see you in theseOrlebar Brown teeMarni printed linen pantsPaul Smith leather sandalsand to keep you warm during a dinner date with your darling, throw in this Simon Miller linen cardi
I've been hearing about Malin + Goetz a lot in this thread recently and I'm thinking of giving it a try. The only products I use are Kiehls facial fuel face wash, Kiehls amino acid shampoo and conditioner, Clinique 3.5 scruffing lotion, Degree deodorant, my go to fragrance: Marc Jacobs men. Vetiver hand and body wash and peppermint shampoo sounds nice
Not to sound like a fashion snob but I think it's fine for a nondescript outfit. Maybe add some color and graphic with a tee like these from Zaraand a pair or Jimmy Choos