or Connect

Posts by colabear

I have my eyes on the brown scarf version I saw at Barneys the other day. The studded fair isle sweater looks nice too but it's like $2400..yikes
This is what I always picture Regis wearing when he is not in Margielas.
just an observation st itchy, how come you never notice my fit pics huh?
The broomstick makes the outfit look very Barenia Venezia.
I like this, it's quirky & fun. Who is the maker of the cargo pants?
I needed this
Here in the Chitown, the trend is guys wearing floral crowns.
Jet, after seeing you in a colorful floral tank and swim shorts, i know you have it in you to be experimental or adventurous.
I like that its lapel and collar less. It's clean and modern. Maybe to make it more interesting, wear it with a woolen charcoal grey cargo pants with combat boots or a patterned woolen pant in hound's tooth or herringbone. Underneath the jacket, maybe something with texture like a black mohair knit, or a lurex knit, or a crinkled silk red tartan shirt paired with a light blue denim jeans
I like this jacket a lot. Velveteen fabric is perfect for fall and it's kinda romantic cut as a M65 field jacket. The robin blue color looks good on your coloring and it makes you look like a charming prince from a fairy tale. Maybe Captain Smith of Pocahontas, anyways, I would style it with a skinny printed silk scarf and fine wale corduroy jeans in burgundy or brown.