or Connect

Posts by colabear

after dinner, I got stuck in traffic for a good 20 minutes because of a naked bicyclist parade. Never seen so much flopping deeks in my life
artisanal-artificial, handmade-manmade, fromage frais
It looks better when worn like in this pic. And what I like about it is its not heavy but will still be warm for winter. Also the weathered/ lived in look of the leather is great because I think a great leather jacket has to have history like you've worn it so many times during many life experiences and situation that it has become a part of you like a second skin. That's why I don't like wearing leather jackets because of this, you need to have a certain persona to make a...
it's cool that something as simple as a cashmere scarf can inspire ideas of what items of clothing you would want to buy.That's why many designers nowadays are pushing for more accessories because they are more affordable than actual garments and you get more use of it. You can buy 2 or 3 scarves to update or change the look of your coat and it is more affordable than buying a new coat every year or vice versa, a particular style of scarf can inspire someone to buy certain...
They also had this style that looks like a Belstaff but didn't want to get 2 leather jackets and I let someone else get the good deal
since I couldn't resist and bought the Marc Jacobs leather messenger bag on sale, I had to exchange the Prada nylon messenger bag I bought two weeks earlier to a nylon tote. with the leather jacket, it feels like mid 90s again
Originally $500 and was marked down 3x to $120 and minus 40% off Memorial Day sale went down to $72 plus tax= $80 plus some change Lucky Brand store
lol..4est is way cuter than Woody and plus I don't think he's into Asian girls half his age
I don't usually wear leather jackets, but the price on this is too good to pass Can you guess how much? A) $80 B) $120 C) $800 D) $1200
oooh chicago meetup sounds fun did you go to Big Star?