or Connect

Posts by colabear

ra ra ah ah ahroma roma magaga ooh la lahow was the concert? I don't have plans next Thursday and thinking of seeing her for the first time.
mikey your hometown team won!
The chocolate covered potato chips from Neimans are soooo yummy.
bandito is that jacket reversible? If it is, cooool
shoulder strap is too short to carry as a crossbody, but it's fine as a shoulder bag. the leather quality also seems ok and I'm curious to see how the color of the leather will age as it wears. The quirky upside down design is also interesting like a piece of contemporary art.I will use this bag when I'm wearing my DIY Martin Moarjelly coat.
can I get 5 pounds of pork belly please.
eeewww gross...I think a girl who would wear something like this atrociousness smells like cigarettes.girls should only be wearing Manolos in my opinion and smelling like Chanel number 5
I luv this store called Saint Alfred in Bucktown Chicago. So much cool stuff. I luv these two jackets from Undercover. I wish I was skinnier a nice selection of Visvim shoes went home with a cute Goyard-esque zip around wallet by Undercover Might go back there again tomorrow night coz I can't stop thinking of this sweatshirt with a graphic print of Hyenas.
Thank you so much Nineohtoo for the very thoughtful package Inside the package is a cream canvas tote with a graphic design printed in orange listing all the cities I dream of visiting someday Also inside the package is Uniqlo's Heattech grey striped long sleeve t-shirt and matching Heattech grey striped long johns which I will be modeling in my next WAYWT fit pic. I will be using this ensemble a lot since the temperature in Chicago during the past few days has only...