or Connect

Posts by colabear

I go for Gap denims. Some of their washes look current and i usually go for the Standard fit. They used to carry skinny fit in size 40 a couple seasons ago, but they discontinued it.
Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it
I'm wearing suspenders thats causing that pulling drape effect on the front of the jeans. Do they go up to size 42?
you can say whatever you want Teger, it is the internets anyway
thanks for the suggestion Dlester.I saw the movie OZ and the theater where it's playing is near the lake so it was cold and windy thus the layers. The cargo pockets are also useful for sneaking in my favorite chocolate covered gummy bears and sour patch peaches in the theaters but they have barbecue chicken pizza at the concessions so I had that instead
deets
Pibb Pimpin' Ice a can of diet Pibb a splash of rum dark chocolate shavings cherry on top
camo camo camo camo camo chameleon..you camo and go you camo and gohttp://vimeo.com/44448020
I don't know if this pics are any better The color and quality of the leather is almost identical to the $50 H&M x Margiela bag that I got. It feels like imitation leather, very hard and stiff. The lining of the bag is just plain cream cotton like muslin. This is the H&M x Margiela bag in comparison
bump