or Connect

Posts by colabear

I don't like to read. I like to watch, look, listen, and taste of course
ok, I'll send one of this too
I wish I have sake...sake to me papi what I'm wearing...sock it to me papi
I just placed in my order of raw fish over the phone so.... It smells like raw fish (sniff sniff) I need to laundry my heattechs
nah it's in the teens outside. I think I'll just cozy up inside wearing my Heattech long johns, order in some sushi, and watch a pirated copy of Cloud Atlas while checking on my fashion buddies at styleforum
there's a Japanese designers exhibit at the Art Institute right now. Should I go see it? This is like the only Saturday for a long time I can remember that feels like a Saturday to me. I feel like being a tourist in my own town and go to places and take pictures. Is there any places (clothing stores, design/art places) that you guys would like to see and I will take pictures of them and post them later? It will be like sort of like a travel journal.
Do you know what I think would look interesting with this outfit, and I'm not trolling here, is if you cut off the tee 2 inches below the chest like a midriff. It will balances out the volume of the pants and it will create sort of like a kimono line with the sleeves. I think it will look cool maybe with some sandals. I dare you to do it with a cheapo t shirt that you are not using anymore. Just chop it off.
I don't believe I've seen those. They only have the ones I shown with the sneaker soles in 3 different colors ( black, brown, blue) all size 13
My local Nordy Rack has a cool selection of shoes right now Jimmy Choo Lanvin Prada I got a pair of Ruby Red New Balance sneakers (clicks sneaks 3x) "there's no place like home"