or Connect

Posts by colabear

what a cutey pie
is he not thinking that by posting a close up face photo of himself that by some chance that someone a guy or a girl might have an urge of kissing him on the computer screen without him knowing. It's like catfish you know
ok, that is cool. maybe for next time if you want another shirt and tie option for this jacket and pants.
I'm Visviming a shirt and I want to get shoes that have an artisanal flavor like something from Visvim but they cost too much I'm thinking of getting these
charming but it can also be sweet if you switch with a pink shirt and orange tie
I did that look in the mid 90s when I was in junior high.@RXS can can you at least photoshop Michael Fassbender or James Franco driving
I like the Visvim shoes. I want one.for me, I would wear a more lighter wash of denim or I would loose the shirt and wear a grey knit or a flecked light blue knit.I would also loose the sunglasses because your hair is soo well groomed.
there is this really cute waiter in the Japanese restaurant that I now frequently eat at. I get goose bumps whenever he sets my order on the table. And I now, I only order non sushi items coz if I order something with raw fish, I get nasty thoughts
Last night I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought two bath tub hair catcher and a shower curtain liner. At the register, the cashier asks if I need a gift receipt. Really?
I'm craving for some shrimp tempura