or Connect

Posts by colabear

The guy at Barneys only wrapped the jacket with some tissues and placed it in this year's Barneys Holiday shopping bag that was big enough to hold all the stuff that I got from Jcrew which made the bag too heavy and caused the handle to rip off so I have to hug the bag with both arms to carry it looking like I was carrying my loot from a smash & grab with below zero windchill temperature in the streets of Chicago
I got u. It's The Weeknd. Well I only know him from that one song, I Can't Feel My Face
I don't know what got into me lately or maybe I do but I have been in a Balenciaga-buying spree lately. The fabric of this jacket sold me instantly, it's melange wool. It's like a male version of a classic Chanel tweed jacket. It's also cool for the fact it's been worn by the guy from The Weekend also a pop of color for my grey and brown bag
I'm really digging Todd Haynes style. If you liked Carol, go watch HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce
I love everything, but the hair has got to go. It kinda reminds me of Oprah's bff, Gayle King, hairdo.
thanks for letting me share
It's both smooth and wrinkly (for an aged effect) and the color is sublime
I saw both films. Steve Jobs was really boring and I fell asleep throughout the film. Too much dialogue and Fassbender with his Irish accent in some scenes wasn't convincing as Steve Jobs. He should have won an Oscar for Shame but I think the academy voters felt uncomfortable with the frontal nudity. I was really caught off guard seeing that thing in the theaters having no prior knowledge of it before seeing the film. I had instant fanboy reaction that lasted for a month...
any guess?
why, you know like Banging in Disclosure? here have a gagahttp://youtu.be/aC6uZBY0wvQ