or Connect

Posts by colabear

I go for this one. It's a breath of fresh air from all the bleak black boring blazer looks I've seen in the last few pages. Maybe change the footwear, something Americana like a classic brown leather brogue boots from Walkwear. I like the color of the pants just hem it. I don't like what's underneath the jacket, maybe a yellow waffle knit cashmere crew.
I really want to participate in this challenge because I think stylistically, " sowing discord" is my forte. It's just that I've been not in the mood for fashions or anything else since a close friend and my grand aunt just went to heaven the past week and also my bet for the Miss Universe pageant just placed 3rd runner up. But my choice for who best showed the sowing discord look is Mr. Parker. I think what made his look cool is that it looks not contrived.
oh yeah...I can't believe its been over a year since the last time I went there. Looks like they changed the set up a bit.
Aran/Sherpa/Djellaba
isabel Marant for H&M available next Thursday
I went to my local TJ Maxx tonight and stumbled upon this Marc Jacobs coat with red beaver lining in my size but it's still 2k
I like it. maybe a Givenchy esque dog print tee instead of the plain whiteSpeaking of dog, I was at at Target on Tuesday buying Halloween candies and saw this wool houndstooth toggle coat for 80 bucks? It looked like something from Marc Jacobs fall 2013. I was gonna get it but decided to pass because of the rope toggles looking cheap.
so very boy next door. I like it