or Connect

Posts by colabear

isabel Marant for H&M available next Thursday
I went to my local TJ Maxx tonight and stumbled upon this Marc Jacobs coat with red beaver lining in my size but it's still 2k
I like it. maybe a Givenchy esque dog print tee instead of the plain whiteSpeaking of dog, I was at at Target on Tuesday buying Halloween candies and saw this wool houndstooth toggle coat for 80 bucks? It looked like something from Marc Jacobs fall 2013. I was gonna get it but decided to pass because of the rope toggles looking cheap.
so very boy next door. I like it
I want to get this red Balenciaga coz I think it will add pop to my fall/winter wardrobe. Can a guy pull off this color bag?
I'm getting bored of doing DIY from repurposed garments. I want to make stuff from original patterns but the fabric selections from the nearest fabric store sucks.
Todd Snyder available @ Mr Porter $ 1995 oops I didn't know you were looking for a "biker" style coat. I only read the beginning part of your post.
Polo Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is having a sale. It's up to 40 % off today until Tuesday.
Marc Jacobs cashmere scarf Claiborne wool jacket Marc Jacobs wool sweater Gap dark denim jeans New Balance 1400 deets