or Connect

Posts by colabear

Cool, where did you find those photos Rach? Fall 2011 was a great season for MJ's men, but my all time favorite is Fall 2002. I was lucky to get a hold of MJ's first men's bag thanks to a really cool Barneys associate by the name of Gerald who hid the bag for me as soon as it went on sale I also own a bag from Fall 2011. Thanks to my brother who gifted it to me when he asked me what I want for Christmas and I shamelessly told him what I want So I woke up a couple hours...
Hi rach, yes I've seen this bag in person. It's called the Stella bag and it was pretty popular in the early 2000s. Being a big admirer of MJ's designs, I've always wanted to get one of his bags because I was particularly attracted to the push lock hardware which kinda reminds me of the "good ole' days" of classic American designs of the 60s and 70s even though I didn't grew up during that period. I just find it appealing because life then was more simpler and more...
my body smells like this
This Junya leather jacket is rad. Size L $395 @ https://www.therealreal.com/products/men/mens-outerwear/leather/junya-watanabe-leather-jacket-2
I like the teal color of this leather bag and I like that it's hand-held so it can be used like a briefcase to carry a laptop. It's by Marc Jacobs and it's a women's bag. The dimension is 12"h 16"w 4"d so it's a pretty decent size bag. Do you guys think it looks too much of a purse? Thanks
stay safe out there SF buddies in the north east
@ papillo: there's one more left but don't know what size. I bought the XXL and it fits me. Usually, peacoats have more of a classic fit but this particular one is a little boxy and shorter length. I also like the thickness and stiffness of the wool, not like those soft melton ones that drapes. As far as other styles, there's quite a good selection left. I was eyeing this other jacket with the red buffalo plaid and olive quilted down, but didn't want to buy 2 jackets @...
guys it's up to 75% off sale right now. Went to the RL store tonight just to browse but ended up getting a RRL peacoat. The sales associate was telling me to buy two and give the other one as a gift because the price was just unbeatable.