or Connect

Posts by colabear

Jamie your name makes me think of this show http://youtu.be/pniDfPCab8Q
I like the sweater. What food did you buy?
May I entice you guys with some fur? beaver fur backpack fox fur trapper mink boa 60% off @ Marc Jacobs
you should have left out the shirt and just wore the vest underneath the jacket. It would have made your wet hair look believable like you've been riding your water scooter around town. The printed pants look baroque-qy just like the new look of the sky buildings with the giant raw-sculpted limestone/marble lobbies and metal and plexiglass floor levels. You must not forget the visibility sunnies, not only will add cool factor, it's a necessity for this dark, rainy days...
Thanks Isachenko. The scarf is actually a medium brown color in person and the black leopard spots have a metallic lurex thread woven into it. This scarf feels like sex, I luv it so much.
red wool beanie Polo RL pink lambswool sweater Polo RL army green cotton parka Gap jeans Saint Laurent leopard mohair/lurex scarf Doc Martens studded shoes
Anyone knows when the Burberry sale is? I like something from there
Happy Thanksgiving...burp
I just whore out my new studded docks for 2 hours and now I'm blistered up. Anyone knows how to break them out?
it's H&M last winter cotton/wool