or Connect

Posts by colabear

^ nice painting in the background
and some males
well, the sweater is an animal print(zebra) and I was playing with British punk inspiration. All items except the jeans(Gap) & sweater(Marc Jacobs)in my outfit are British made: Barbour jacket, Doc Martens punk shoes, Mulberry bag so there is cohesion in some way in terms of the origin of the brands. I don't really strive for things that go together in my outfit because it's thinking backwards stylistically. I find it more appealing combining a mix & match of items from a...
the cut of the jeans are actually called "slouchy slim" jeans. I luv how these jeans fit, so comfy. I should've bought several pairs in different washes. The style is discontinued now. here is the product description:
So this happened to me at the outlet mall earlier this week. I was browsing this long rack of clearance merchandise at Off Saks 5th that had a lot of good selection. The sizes were all kinda mixed together so I went through the rack back and forth several times to make sure I didn't miss anything really nice. During that time, there was this woman who was prolly in her mid 30s, skanky looking at the nearby register trying to return and arguing with the sales guy at...
Barbour Beaufort Marc Jacobs cashmere sweater Gap skinny jeans Doc Martens 8053
what does the cola in colabear mean?
now I'm craving for a roasted baby piggy from Botin http://youtu.be/qYliy4KhjGs suckling pig
it taste even better
I haven't eaten carbs except for fruits and veggies for over a week and I've been craving for Paella for some reason. I think I'm pregnant. Anyways, last night I feasted on Paella Valenciana, it was ok but my mom's Paella is so much muy bueno Paella Valenciana Mi Mama's Paella with mussels, shrimps, scallops, chicken,chorizos