or Connect

Posts by colabear

this is cool! now it makes me wanna DIY a bag. I'm gonna make me a bag, a pop art inspired one
Marc Jacobs cashmere cardi RL Denim & Supply foliage print shirt Gap blue jeans Dr Martens
It's funny you said that. But please, I'm not a primadona and I encountered a couple of those in the mall today. The ones in particular are the skanky looking ones who are in a interracial couple but their significant other is the better looking one. Earlier today one of those primadona types gave me a nasty look and I wasn't even checking out her white boyfriend. She was prolly insecure, since I'm looking good lately coz of my continuing weight loss. I can't help it ...
@ mall food court
got my hair did tonight DIY shirt Gap cargo shorts New Balance 577
^ I changed my mind
Gap shirt & jeans New Balance 577
^ did you snag that from The Real Real?
nice wax-job, are you a swimmer?
I read your responses and I think their a bunch of bullshit particularly nahneun, ridethe cliche and fallen asleep. Let's face it, I'm under appreciated in this forum. With that, I think colabear needs to move on to greener pasture. I feel like a creative directore under appreciated in a fashion house and needs to move to a different fashion house where he can thrive Plus, I don't really see much of the posters that I admire in this forum like Mr. moo, conceptual4est...