or Connect

Posts by colabear

I hate January. I've gained weight from the gluttony of the holidays and the weather doesn't really motivate me to exercise. But it's the best time for sales and also getting inspired by Pitti Humo makes it fun to dress up during the dismal winter. In spirit of pitti and sale, my recent purchases are little luxuries for bargain prices inspired by pitti's fashion capitals. Inspired by the vibrant energy and bold colors of the city of London, Sibling scarf $89 @ 70%...
For Christmas, my thoughtful cousin from Canada kindly gifted me this nice Hudson's Bay blanket and since she knows that no one keeps me warm at night, she also gifted me a Hudson's Bay teddy to accompany me during those silent, cold, lonely winter nights... When the world gets cold I'll be your cover Let's just hold Onto each other When it all falls, when it all falls down We'll be two souls in a ghost town Ghosttown http://youtu.be/scVEjRPUFDE
wow, that donkey coat is super hot! I mean figuratively not because you are wearing it in that type of weather like a rockstar, but hey, you kinda look like a lite version of michael fassbender so I guess it's ok. Have you seen the fall 2015 prorsum show? There's a lot of donkey coats in it
Pics have magazine editorial quality. Great job sir, you did the photos? very poignant and cinematic in a Christopher Nolan/Steve Mc Queen Memonto/Shame kind of way
Who said you can't buy me love? My 2 luvs: Marc Jacobs & Madonna Marc Jacobs sweater Madonna Rebel Heart album pre-ordered from ITunes and you get Living for Love now Living for Love http://youtu.be/zbeTpLVlyZQ
foking sheet this Raf/Ruby parka just went on sale @ RSVP gallery but I just got an Ervell parka from Notre. Now I know the feeling when you bought something that you don't really really want but the price is good and it fits so you buy it and then you find out that what you really really want goes on sale @mike868y
dressing up for below 0 degree weather. Spiewak snorkel parka Calvin Klein sweater Gap jeans New Balance 577 sneakers Marc Jacobs cashmere beanie (no see) Band of Outsiders cashmere gloves (no see) Uniqlo Heattech (no see)
luv the aubergine fit filoninoWelcome back King Julien!!
Patrick Ervell parka from Notre. This place carries many brands that you guys like Here is a rack of some of their Visvim offering