or Connect

Posts by colabear

my brother made that crack pie from momofuku's recipe.....so good
Marc Jacobs $275 minus 20% off, minus $20 for first time buyers so you are looking at $200 plus tax and shipping for a $1800 bag (original retail price)I own the same bag in a tan color. The leather is great and very spacious. Comes with a detachable shoulder strap.https://www.therealreal.com/products/men/mens-bags/totes/marc-jacobs-tote-53
I think you might be misinterpreting Prudy's commentWhen it comes down to it, it's just a matter of ethics and how you run a business. I find the situation abnormal when these guys who work hard for their money and paid for their orders quickly having to wait and wait for nothing.
I went to the Sa Larong boutique last Monday and browsed around. OMG, so many nice things...leather jackets, scarves, and these 2 pieces I took a photo of. The pics really don't give them justice. You have to see it and feel it in person to appreciate it's beauty This one is like a trapeze coat for men, beautiful inside and out. The cotton fabric is thick and soft. Very durable and lux at the same time with the fur trim and all. 5k I didn't even bother checking the...
I get your point of view Prudy. I would rather live a little and spend more or find a good deal during the sales than wait dying for something that may come up to nothing. I'm just at awe for the obsession, for lack of a better word that these guys have for this leather jacket. Maybe it's the same as how women are willing to wait 3 years and spend 10k for a Birkin bag, maybe not. I mean Hermes is Hermes and I wouldn't put TOJ in the same level as Hermes, but I think that...
sherpa-lined suede coat flannel shirt alpaca scarf jeans leather deck boots
gifted vintage wooden brooch
like a baws
PRL cotton padded M65 jacket PRL pink shetland wool sweater (no see) Saint Laurent mohair/lurex leopard print knit scarf Gap jeans Dr Martens 8053
Congratulations, you won in your own challenge