or Connect

Posts by colabear

stay safe out there SF buddies in the north east
@ papillo: there's one more left but don't know what size. I bought the XXL and it fits me. Usually, peacoats have more of a classic fit but this particular one is a little boxy and shorter length. I also like the thickness and stiffness of the wool, not like those soft melton ones that drapes. As far as other styles, there's quite a good selection left. I was eyeing this other jacket with the red buffalo plaid and olive quilted down, but didn't want to buy 2 jackets @...
guys it's up to 75% off sale right now. Went to the RL store tonight just to browse but ended up getting a RRL peacoat. The sales associate was telling me to buy two and give the other one as a gift because the price was just unbeatable.
One way to find out is to ask him to drop his trousers
I'm repulsed!
I hate January. I've gained weight from the gluttony of the holidays and the weather doesn't really motivate me to exercise. But it's the best time for sales and also getting inspired by Pitti Humo makes it fun to dress up during the dismal winter. In spirit of pitti and sale, my recent purchases are little luxuries for bargain prices inspired by pitti's fashion capitals. Inspired by the vibrant energy and bold colors of the city of London, Sibling scarf $89 @ 70%...
For Christmas, my thoughtful cousin from Canada kindly gifted me this nice Hudson's Bay blanket and since she knows that no one keeps me warm at night, she also gifted me a Hudson's Bay teddy to accompany me during those silent, cold, lonely winter nights... When the world gets cold I'll be your cover Let's just hold Onto each other When it all falls, when it all falls down We'll be two souls in a ghost town Ghosttown http://youtu.be/scVEjRPUFDE
wow, that donkey coat is super hot! I mean figuratively not because you are wearing it in that type of weather like a rockstar, but hey, you kinda look like a lite version of michael fassbender so I guess it's ok. Have you seen the fall 2015 prorsum show? There's a lot of donkey coats in it
Pics have magazine editorial quality. Great job sir, you did the photos? very poignant and cinematic in a Christopher Nolan/Steve Mc Queen Memonto/Shame kind of way