or Connect

Posts by colabear

I'm sorry but what makes you think to believe that what I'm wearing looks like something of a "hand-me-downs from your older brother and are hoping to grow into them" I'm sorry but I bought this trench coat back in 2003 with my own moneys that I worked hard for. Yeah it may be a little outdated as I bought it in 2003 but in fashion, what is old is new again. As a matter of fact here is a copy of a receipt as a proof to prove you wrong about this matter SMH
I've always wanted a bottle green felted wool long coat and a herringbone tweed zip up jacket for years. I searched long and hard for years but with no luck. Even my fave designer, Marc Jacobs never made them or something similar. I even thought of making them myself but without the right fabrics never came to fruition. Then low and behold, my dreams came to reality thanks to The Real Real I now own both of my grail pieces of men's clothing. bottle green felted wool...
what's frumpy with a black tench coat? It may look wide coz I wore it casually unbuttoned.
I kinda like how the sleeves are long, it keeps my sausage fingers nice and toasty from ze cold wetha. Also stays true to ze Marc Jacobs spirit of imperfection/nonchalant style.Ze jeans are like 5/8 of an inch long but you know it's denim.Thank you though for the input with no thumbs And thanks to noob for the thumb
Marc Jacobs trench coat Polo RL grey/green striped lambswool sweater Polo RL jeans Converse leopard printed sneakers trench coat lining print deets
John Hanly herringbone tweed newsboy cap Paul Smith wool scarf Tommy Hilfiger melton wool peacoat with charming patch pockets and cozy puffer lining some Italian brand donegal wool sweater Gap jeans Mulberry Antony leather bag Band of Outsiders suede boat shoes
@ The Real Real ACNE leather jacket size XL $525 Robert Geller leather jacket size S $575 Rick Owens suede jacket size M $795 Rick Owens leather jacket size L $595 Lanvin leather jacket size XXL $475
Have you guys heard of The Real Real? They carry vintage and new pieces from a good selection of SF approved designers like Margiela, Junya, and many more. I got this bottle green felted wool coat by Burberry last week too bad I missed the 60% off today. I also got an Ants messenger by Mulberry that never goes on sale but I only paid 1/3 of the regular retail price in stores EG from Steven Alan ACNE sweater from the Barneys sale
I like the contrast between your urban outfit with the rural surrounding.
I don't know the significance of the upside down fit pic, it just makes me look at the crotch area first and it makes it hard to see the whole outfit.