or Connect

Posts by The Ernesto

Dunno, didn't notice that.
Don't think he came, team on the day was:Stefano Tacconi, Caricola, Gaetano Scirea, Sergio Brio, Cabrini, Tardelli (Prandelli 57), Massimo Bonini, Vignola, Zbigniew Boniek, Rossi, Penzo (Koetting 68')
I did go and the atmosphere was pretty dead. Still, it was nice to take my son and reminisce about when I saw them at the same venue with my dad and brother in 1984.Dybala is next level, Asamoah was fantastic as well.Was great to see Seb Pasquali get on for Victory, 16 year old kid. Nice reward for his effort in the NPL team.Juve in 1984 at the G...
Nice. Could have driven it to the game on the weekend. Bring back some knock off gear for me.
Doesn't sounds good, Dusty. Hope all is well up there.
Burton. Awesome.
Birdseye
Sweet Charity has a few SF theme songs in it, Big Spender and If My Friends Could See Me Now.
Saturday night family fare - The Mummy Returns and Patriot Games. Coincidentally featuring the great Alun Armstrong.
Went to see a Scorsese exhibition at our centre for the moving image equivalent. Was good fun pouring over script pages, notes, photos and storyboards. Possibly would have bored some people sh#tless, but interesting if you are into the minutiae of the making of fillums.