or Connect

Posts by The Ernesto

Thanks for stopping by, Dave. Hope business is going well.
All this import and duty stuff must be a major pain for people having to factor it in to expensive purchases.
Thanks for this. Will be interesting to see how they go and what, if any, impact they have on the locals (HB and MJB).
Whatever happened to Suit Supply landing in Oz I wonder.
Too many farewells.
So many people would have heard him play without even knowing it. One of the greats.
Do you like Cristal? l like a lot of different champagnes But l always drink champagne
First there was Beckett (pause) then there was PInter (pause) then there was Mamet (pause); silence, end scene.Hodge was hot.
Is it anything like this: Bobby: I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee. Waitress: A number 2, chicken salad sand. Hold the butter, the lettuce, the mayonnaise, and a cup of coffee. Anything else? Bobby: Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules. Waitress: You want me to hold...
Coincidentally, saw this on TV about a year ago and had forgotten I had seen it until just now!Pinter script as well.