or Connect

Posts by The Ernesto

To become a missionary and save a village in Switzerland?
I think fathers have a lot to answer for in the watch world. My dad worked in factories but always had a couple of nice, though not really expensive, watches. He bought us watches as kids and told us to look after them etc etc. It was a sort of bonding thing I think. He wasn't affected by marketing or branding, it was a just a thing that as a man you had a nice watch and you looked after it, and after you were done with it you passed it to your son. Of course, now this...
We can't discuss that at this time.
Yes, I have a son the same age, hence my hesitance.
Such a nice watch.
8) Fly to Napoli, six months later, pents don't fit. 9) ToJ 10) Coxie + Canali
OK, I'll start: Top ten insane ways to spend a lot of money 1) Get Foxy to buy shoes for you online 2) Start drinking with fxh at 5.30pm 3) P Johnson atelier binge 4) Get drunk at Double Monk ...
Will anybody save those impoverished Cantonese.
By the numbers end of the world flic. Some satisfaction in the fact that it's a bit bleak and a couple of disaster scenes are well done. Not much to it otherwise. The most interesting thing for me was that part (most?) of it was shot in Australia, with some scenes done in New York. Must save money doing it this way.
You're a diamond geezer, no doubt, GF.Insurance now right up there with financial planning in the scumbag stakes?