or Connect

Posts by supersuper

By chance does anyone know the hem size on the Blackbird jeans and chinos?
Wings + Horns German Corded Cloth Pants Price: $100 (includes shipping+paypal fees) Tagged size: 30 Color: Navy Measurements: Waist (aligned): 17 inches Inseam: 31.50 inches Hem: 7 inches Condition: Almost brand new condition. I wore these at most around 3 times, washed once. Smoke free home. Please see my other classified where I am selling a pair of this exact same item in Tan. I believe these are from the F/W collection of 2011. Really nice construction and...
Wings + Horns German Corded Cloth Pants Price: $100 (includes shipping+paypal fees) Tagged size: 30 Color: Tan Measurements: Waist (aligned): 17 inches Inseam: 31.50 inches Hem: 7 inches Condition: Almost brand new condition. I wore these at most around 3 times, washed once. Smoke free home. Please see my other classified where I am selling a pair of this exact same item in Navy. I believe these are from the F/W collection of 2011. Really nice construction and...
Does anyone know if the waist measurements Context has are accurate on this item: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3105
Bought the purple oxford and the 5 pocket twill in stone from W+H webstore. Tried the shirt on and as I was taking it off a button just snapped in half. So now I have to get that fixed. Other than that the pieces are decent especially at the current prices.
When you get a chance, whats the waist of the W+H pants? Thanks.
Just got the pair I ordered in today. So far I think they are pretty comfortable. That odd bump/cushion was odd at first, but now I don't even notice it. Zeemon was super helpful in his sizing advice and the shipping was pretty quick considering. And really at the price they can't be beat.
Picked up the 1 year wash in a couple sizes from yoox when they had them (if anyone is interested in a size 30 before i send them back pm me). Pretty slim in the calf (slimmer than I'm used to), but the construction and details are nice. They do the seat darting on most of their pants and I actually really like it.
Had a 30% off up to 75 on mine. I guess its random or different for everyone.
Didn't know about P+B either. Had some pretty decent deals if you combined sale+gilt coupons. Although maybe that was part of the problem. Hope the CP's I just ordered fit (175!), not much that pops up on gilt that I'd want to use credit for.