or Connect

Posts by 00 scrub

Anyone have any comments on the durability of the Triton jacket? How heavyweight is it? Too heavy for Southern California? Anyone have more fit pics than just what's Epaulet site? On the fence about the olive one.
Any chance the Olive Triton Jacket will end up on sale with the black?
Selling a BNWT Rag and Bone Short Peacoat. This is from F/W 2011. Fit is very slim. Slim arms as well. Very thick and heavy coat. Nice metal buttons and snap closure vents in the rear. Retails for $625 at Bergdorf Goodman. Asking $360 shipped in the CONUS. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5" Pit to Pit: 21" Sleeve Length (from top of shoulder seam): 26.5" Body Length (from top of shoulder seam): 29" Width at Waist: 23.5"
Anyone know where to find some Paul Smith Corso's in UK 6.5 or 7? Been looking for a while and they rarely come up on Ebay or here. Anywhere else I should be looking?
I've been looking for a pair of Paul Smith Corso boots in UK 6.5 or UK 7 for a while now. If anyone has them for sale I would be willing to buy! I would prefer the gray/green dip dye. Thanks
Anyone care to comment how the shoe and boot selection looks at any of the Paul Smith stores or outlets? I'll be there in a week or so and looking to find Corsos or something like that.
I'm looking for some Paul Smith Corso Boots in a US 8-8.5. I normally wear 9 in other PS shoes, but I've heard the Corso runs rather large. I would prefer the gray, but maybe open to other colors. Thanks
Anyone know if a tailor can easily shorten the sleeve lengths on the Transporter Blazer and keep the cuff details? The one tailor I took it to said it would be impossible to keep button and flap. Anyone have suggestions on what to do to shorten the sleeves by an inch or so?
Anyone know of an online store or retail store selling the Corso boots in grey leather? I can't seems to find them.
Somehow I missed that earlier, thanks.