or Connect

Posts by dirtyturk

Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles same reason you spell post "poast" I don't spell post "poast"
wow, i have never seen such an outrageous selection of monogram options. Clearly the target audience is HK/Singapore bankers. Cottonwork has great reviews from many already for quality, price, construction and customer service.
lol Thank you for the heated debate and a random advertisement. I do understand what a "half-canvassed" suit is and I haven't had a chance to do the pinch test but I don't think they are going to risk their reputation by openly lying. To be more clear, what I wanted to ask was how do people think Reiss half canvas MtM construction will compare with that of others in the £500 category? The main alternative I am considering is Ede & Ravenscroft who I have found no...
First of all, thanks to everyone for the wealth of information and experience/reviews on here. I usually don't have anything to add to these forums (reading for about a year) but didnt see any info on this (did a search) so I thought I'd make an account and be the asker... I have been looking for suits of late. Not yet at the bespoke level, but stepping up from cheap RTW to understanding a bit about quality and getting something MTM done in London. After much...