or Connect

Posts by dirtyturk

i guess that is debatable about Madoff. But note that a lot of large charities and pension funds were also invested with him as well. A note on the sea-gulls. 1. the models are generally rip offs of other famous watches (see IWC portuguese) and 2. the chinese movements are pretty dismal when compared with the citizen and seiko equivalents from japan...
Note: unless your company makes that browser
i think you can never tell until after a few wears. i would recommend going and getting a standard "nice" tie like a hermes/ferragamo. onsale these can be had at reasonable prices. after wearing those a few times you should be able to notice the difference with how they hang/tie in comparison to your cheaper ties, then you can start to see the difference in other brands and make the decision yourself. at the end of the day, it is a decoration so it just depends on how it...
the seiko 5 is indeed a great watch. There are some even sportier models you can find if you like.the tissot le locle is also a very classy watch for the money
I agree JLC makes very nice timepieces and certainly much more "complex" movements and variety than your average rolex. The price also reflects their desire to turn a profit as well as inefficiencies in terms of economies of scale. Also, in terms of reliability and accuracy, the JLC is a much more sensitive and "delicate" watch which will need servicing every few years. Most people never get their rolex serviced and many wear it constantly. This is the benefit of testing...
shoes: 300-400euros but very french caulaincourt altan shirts: http://www.styleforum.net/forum/thread/60065/help-need-to-find-mtm-shirt-maker-in-paris-france
perhaps you are right, I guess I just like the stopwatch. Maybe $150 would be a fair value? Again, it is not a TAG. The bucherer is probably an automatic, you don't have to see the movement for it to work Rolex never shows... It is probably in the $150 range as well in good condition. If I were you I would sell everything, use the money to get the bucherer cleaned up and wear it yourself assuming these have some sentimental value to you. again, with vintage watches, it...
There are only 2 watches one should "buy." Seiko on the cheap end and Rolex on the higher end. In terms of quality and value for money there is simply no comparison. The only significant watchmakers to make watches from scratch entirely in-house. As such, they have 100% control over the end product. If you have money you don't want to see again, obviously that is another issue. But you're 16, quit being so lame. Take whatever cash you have, go to the nearest watch shop...
i steal mine from 5 star hotels
...cuz it sux