or Connect

Posts by MelonSnapple

Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist ^ lol. i'm more leaning more toward clothes g
Reccomend me something cool from Urban outfitters. I've got a 30$ credit and its burning a whole in my pocket. I wear a 33 32 in pants a medium in short sleeve shirts and a large slim in button downs. I'm pretty skinny.
Quote: Originally Posted by misc92 I have a pair and they dont look bad. Either way if it bothers you think about brown loafers now I saw my dentist wearing those today.
Hey guys Im looking for colored pants. Any Suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii A good tailor should be able to take in the leg opening. If they're selvedge, make sure they either realize they shouldn't screw up the line, or be ready to lose part of it. Maybe Cheap Monday jeans? Your link isn't working, so I'm assuming you paid around 80 bucks. If you're willing to go up in price, and assuming the cords fit like most Cheap Monday pants, you might like Nudie's Tight Long Johns, sized up...
Got some cheap Monday cords and love the way they fit. Any suggestions for jeans that fit similarly and at a similar price? http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...LAID=724107894 I'd like to branch out into colors that arent really blue jean colors such as maroon and patterns so please consider that too. Thankee
Got some cheap Monday cords and love the way they fit. Any suggestions for jeans that fit similarly and at a similar price? http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...LAID=724107894 I'd like to branch out into colors that arent really blue jean colors such as maroon and patterns so please consider that too. Thankee
I just picked up a Woolrich Corduroy for dad, a Gant flannel for me, and a short sleeved ralph lauren oxford in red stripe for my sister ( major tomboy) all for a bout 12$ total.
Hey guys just wondering if a black belt would be suitable with grey boots?
Can somebody reccomend me a shawl collar in black.