or Connect

Posts by dsoren

Geller glasses look good this season. Anywhere in NYC/Brooklyn have a decent selection or is the best bet Blackbird/SSENSE? Who has the best Geller buy in NYC period right now? Saw a few pieces at Odin but nothing that great...
Honestly, CP's used to be pretty notorious for running big but I think they've resolved that. In almost all shoes that I buy - CP's, Converse, Dries, whatever, I get an 8.5/41. If you're within the 8-8.5 range then all of these would fit you.
Hey - I would say that the chukkas fit identically. I took a 41 in my achilles and my chukkas as well.
Hey guys, I have three brand new pairs of S/S12 Common Projects, sz. 41 for sale. They were all purchased by me, but I need other things more than CP's right now. All prices include USPS priority mail shipping within the CONUS, PM me for international. As always, I'll cut a deal if you're interested in more than one pair. Navy Chukka Suede - $270 The classic CP chukka silhouette, but exclusively for this season in a great navy colorway. Box, dustbag and extra laces...
These were floating around everywhere for mad cheap this sale season. I'm sure one of you grabbed one and hasn't even worn it yet. Hit me up.
From this season. Hit me up if you have one.
I have a pair of olive Gio chinos in a size 28 that I'm getting ready to post on B&S. Only been worn a couple of times, purchased over the summer. Looking for something in the neighborhood of $100. PM me if you're interested...
Hey guys, I have a grey great sweat in sz. small that I would love to send to a good home. Link is in my sig, PM me if you're interested...
SOLD
Who's Cody?