or Connect

Posts by SnarlPatrick

Brioni Sportcoats sold. Added 3 pairs of trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by dieworkwear They're a new brand, relatively speaking, but the products are absolutely incredible. The fit is fantastic, and the side tabs allow you to cinch the waist without the use of elasticized waistbands, which I find to be ugly (they make swim shorts look like boxers, IMO). The Bulldog model comes just to the right length, just a few inches above your knee, and there are darts in the back. In a way, they fit very much...
For sale is one Engineered Garments black cotton deconstructed 3 button casual sport coat. Unlined except for shoulders. 4 Outside pockets. 2 inside. 3 Button with a closeable collar. 100% Cotton. Machine washable. Asking $165--->$145  OBO, shipped to CONUS. Will consider trades in Sunglasses Size- The jacket is tagged M but runs very small in the chest. Measurements are as follows -     Chest - 18.25 Shoulders - 17.25" Sleeves - collar to cuff -...
Quote: Originally Posted by shurgen Your sarcasm detector is broken. I typed it in a snarky tone, but its my real view. Wearing somebody else's name is a sign of servitude. It breaks of the lines of a design. Its never an improvement over the plain garment. I would have thought that would be the norm opinion here.
Yes. remove the tag. And the one one the tongue. And every other visible tag on every piece of clothing you own, unless you're planning on reselling it. Anything less is tacky.
I really like the color and texture on the Apolis trunks. If it wasn't for the visible branding I'd be all over these in blue. http://store.apolisglobal.com/event/...9-adf365817b3d
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 +100! (I'm not so sure about the massive tie, either, but it seems to work... just!) I think it appears to work because the photography brings out the texture in the fabric, and elegantly pockmarked face. Look at the size of his shoulders vs. his hips.
Wow. What is going on here? They're like a walking funhouse mirror. With the right caption, this could go meme. The tall guy's shoes are slick though. I'd wear those. Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Longtime ebay seller. Check my sig for link to my Ebay with 750+ feedback and many additional items for sale. All prices include shipping to CONUS. Click small photos to enlarge. Have the following for sale:1. Miu Miu (by Prada) Trousers. These are charcoal grey, flat front. 60% Wool, 36% Poly. 4% Other.These are perfectly simple, really well made, textured pants. Tagged size 56. Mint condition. Probably NWOT but I can't be certain. Asking 80MeasurementsWaist - 40"Inseam...
Asking price dropped to 350. Also may be interested in trade for quality boots in 8.5 D. Or sunglasses +cash.