or Connect

Posts by SnarlPatrick

For sale is one Engineered Garments black cotton deconstructed 3 button casual sport coat. Unlined except for shoulders.   4 Outside pockets. 2 inside. 3 Button with a closeable collar.   100% Cotton. Machine washable. Asking $145 OBO, shipped to CONUS.     Size- The jacket is tagged M but runs very small in the chest. Measurements are as follows - Chest - 18.25  Shoulders - 17.25" Sleeves - collar to cuff - 31.5" Sleeves - shoulder to cuff -...
Asking price dropped to $145.
Quote: Originally Posted by bmf895 PSA: I picked up a pair of Orlebar Brown trunks from Jules B for ~ $150 USD shipped to the US. There are still many sizes and colors available. Check it out: http://www.julesb.co.uk/orlebar-brow...enswear-1.html Sweet. Thank you. Best price to be found.
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungAmerican Here's some info on D'Avenza. Thanks for the link. Its interesting to see it disassembled like that. Except for the vent cross-stitches, this has all the handwork shown. (As an aside, love your shows. I had a moment of shame on JJGo a long time ago. Big ups on impending fatherhood!)
I picked up this pinstripe coat today. It says Gieves and Hawkes but "tailored by D'Avenza Roma, Made in Italy. Is this a cheap, licensed out line by G&H or any good? It feels quite well made, but not AMAZING.
Bump for great bag for great price. Not enough pockets for my needs, or I'd grab it.
White prada shirt that I just freakin love. 10 bucks. I never thought I was a brand whore, but any time I find men's prada stuff it blow me away. Needs a minor repair that which I'll be able to do myself and that will be totally invisible, hidden under button flap.
PM Sent on W+H Blanket. Dry bones shirt looks awesome too. But I have too many shirts already.
I got an amazing deal on a set of big triptych painting so I had to shift things around and need to clear some wallspace. So for sale: Set of 2 Vanity Fair Spy Print lithographs from the "Statesmen" series. 13.75x19 Matted and framed. Frames are a bit beat up but will do. Backing paper missing. Asking $35 for the pair, plus whatever it costs to ship to you. (should be between $12 and $16 with frames, parcel post, cheaper if you just want the prints and...
Its not totally implausible, but as an individual, deciding whether to shave or not, any increased risk would be so miniscule as to be completely overwhelmed by other deciding factors, such as aesthetics, or whether your wife is dropping hints or not. If you don't want to get sick, wash your hands more regularly, don't touch your face or mucous membranes, and don't let people cough on you. Personally, I get ingrown hairs if I shave regularly, so fuck that.