or Connect

Posts by SnarlPatrick

AAFor sale is 1 Luciano Barbera Italian Sweater in undyed 45% Cotton 40% Linen 15% Silk. Amazing pattern. Tagged 54 Asking $145-->110-->90-->75 shipped to CONUS. Condition - Very good. Just dry-cleaned and it came out perfect. The only flaw is at the left shoulder seam. A yarn has come loose making a small gap. However it is such a loose knit to begin with that its not bad. In the last photo, I am wearing it and showing the flaw at my shoulder. Sizing Tagged...
AAFor Sale - 1 Pair Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Brown Cap Toe shoes in 9.5 C Asking 175-->150--->125--->100 shipped to CONUS Condition - Good/Fair I have included extensive photos. Some with flash, to highlight flaws, and some without under daylight balanced lamp for a more realistic look. 2 Shallow scratches on outside of right shoe. (see photo) Minor discoloration near outer right heal. (stray edge dressing perhaps?) Insoles and lining are very good. Soles show...
Sorry. My comment sounded ruder than I intended.Google images is really slim pickings. This is the best I could do.Also... I found this and couldn't not post it.
There's 5 or 6 things wrong with this. Most obviously... why is he modeling clothes with his eyes shut. This can't possibly be the best pic taken in that shoot. The tie's short end is running wild. His color pattern is super saturated. He appears to have no belt, and his hair is an abomination.I agree with your point, but lets find another photo shall we?
Is it wrong that I desperately want a shirt with long sleeves and thumbholes like this one? Is there any chance I could pull it off? Or would it scream instant poser? [URL=http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2224[/URL]
picked up a Brioni blazer today for 3 bucks. Fabric was damaged beyond repair but it had 5 perfectly serviceable enamel buttons (Four cuff 5/8", and one main 13/16") Its probably a long shot, but if anyone has a blazer that is missing these buttons, pm a picture and I'll send you a replacement for free.
1 Brooks Brothers sweater. 85/15 Merino Cashmere. Green and brown fabric with flecks of orange and light grey. Asking 55->50->40 OBO shipped to CONUS.   Condition: Excellent. No damage or visible wear.   Tagged size - Medium   Chest - 24" Sleeves - 35" Length - 27"
Just grabbed the 8.5 white bucks. Thanks Ron!
One Suit by Lone Costume of Jun Wook Jun (more recently of JuunJ). Asking $350-->$275--->225 OBO shipped to CONUS. Shipping elsewhere at cost.   It is a glossy, silver single button, impeccably detailed. Pick stitched, double vented, and peak lapelled.   Apart from a couple gentle wrinkles, it is in perfect condition. Front pockets are still partially-stitched closed. After a pressing, it should be "as new".   Materials: Outer - 75% polyester, 25%...
One Ermenegildo Zegna Beige cotton cable knit cardigan. 2 pockets. Tremendously well made. Asking 95-->75-->65 OBO shipped to CONUS. Shipped elsewhere at cost.   Condition: Excellent. Material tag is coming loose. 1 thread loose (see photos). Otherwise perfect.   Measurements:  (Tagged size 54 / VI)             Chest - pit to pit - 29.5 Sleeves - 36.5" Length - 30.5"