or Connect

Posts by tsukasa

Couldn't find any information on this, but I have a couple pairs of the denim. The washing instructions say "dry clean", but I usually just throw all my denim into a tub with a bit of detergent, then rinse and hang dry. I hope they won't implode or something if I do this.
wings + horns Westpoint Twill Chino in Olive Tag Size 32 WI-5085 Retail: $196 Brand New With Tags (just tried on at home) Bought from ssense but they turned out to be a size too large. Measurements: Waist (no dip): 17" Waist (with dip): 16.5" Inseam: 33" Leg opening: 7" Fits: 33 or 32 depending on how snug you like the fit to be Price: $120CAD shipped in Canada $125USD shipped in CONUS Elsewhere please message for a shipping quote Paypal verified addresses only No...
or
I stopped by the H&M in PC Vancouver yesterday and they had 2 pairs of size 45 black side zips for 70% off (I assume off the $150 reduced price so $45?) and about 4 or 5 pairs of the white painted... Didn't look at the sizes on those sorry.
Skull Jeans by an Alchemist One Wash 5010XX 6x6 with the Red Tab Tag Size 30 Lightly worn, some fading already. A bit of wear on the back hems. Comes with the super rare outside of Japan Red Tab on the back pocket. These are the one wash version of the jeans, which means they have been washed once by the manufacturer. Size: 30 Measurements (BiG style) Waist: 16" (wont stretch out more) Front Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11.25" Inseam: 36" Hem: 7.5" Shipping out of Canada $135...
Not on sale:SneakersGrey/Camel/Navy/Combo BlazersT-ShirtEverything else looked to be around 40-50% off
^Great question for a new thread!
Is that an indigo dyed tshirt?
In black (sold out at yoox though).
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Superfuture's servers - the secret is revealed. Powered by...