or Connect

Posts by tmw

I purchased this pair of Alden Plaza Wingtip boots (in #8 Shell cordovan) a while ago and wore them exactly twice until I realized I needed a larger pair. So into storage they went and I forget about'em until my new pair (8.5) arrived last month. These are a good pair with none of the Alden "QC" issues that seem to be so common these days. Box and packing are in perfect condition. Asking $625 plus shipping. SOLD
I have a like new (worn total 6 hours) pair of Alden WT boots in #8 on the Plaza. Purchased from Yenni last year and not worn because they were too small. I just received my new pair in the correct size but can't remember what I paid for'em. Now need to sell the small pair. Can anyone tell me what current list is on these? And FYI, I'll be listing them on the marketplace within the next day or so. Size 8D
I have a like new (worn total 6 hours) pair of Alden WT boots in #8 on the Plaza. Purchased from Yenni last year and not worn because they were too small. I just received my new pair in the correct size but can't remember what I paid for'em. Now need to sell the small pair. Can anyone tell me what current list is on these? And FYI, I'll be listing them on the marketplace within the next day or so. Size 8D
Yes (and thanks), L.S..
Bad phone pic. Cigar Tankers
I replied on the other message. And yes, paypal is fine.
These are a beautiful pair of the coveted Leffot Greenwich boot made with Commando soles on the Barrie last. An orthotic has made it impossible to wear these so they never got into my regular boot rotation. They have been worn NO MORE than 4 times and are in excellent shape. Complete with Alden box. SOLD
So why can't we order sizes other than E width? If they are using different lasts for different lengths why the problem pulling out a D width last?
Hi,I think a few of us here are interested in the cordovan PTB in this picture. It's not on your website. Do you have them in stock? Sizes? Pricing? Color?thanks
Thanks Namor, this is exactly what I need to know. You saved me the trip uptown to C&J . Probably, I would need the 341 no wider than UK D and perhaps even in a UK C.A bunch of my EG's are UK C and are just about perfect, depending on last.regardsI had to sell my RL Darlton's as they also were a poor fit. And my Lindricks are very loose and sloppy in an 8D so I use an insole and a thick sock and still have a questionable fit....