or Connect

Posts by Ivystyle

drop
Free satori tie with first purchase
Shipping is included conus. Blazers: Giorgio Armani Herringbone Wool Blazer 36S Made in Italy, Vent-less Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 19" Sleeves: 22" Length: 29" Asking $SOLD Gap Wool Blazer 40R M Patch pocket, single vent, leather elbow patch Chest: 22" Shoulder:19" Sleeves: 25" Length: 31" Asking 45<40<35<32USD Shirts: Thomas Pink of Jermyn St 15.5/33 Superfine Two-fold Asking SOLD Brooks Brothers Tattersall 16.5/34 Asking SOLD Polo Ralph Lauren...
drop
For Sale: Like new Polo Ralph Lauren Tassel Loafers 9D Bench Made in Italy Asking $old Hugo Boss Black Slip On Loafers. 7.5D Made in Italy Asking 55<50<45<40USD ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ARE WELCOMED!
Final Drop
Yeah..read it earlier on ivystyle... I think it's a bad move, I think they lose their uniqueness.
I like this spin-offs from WAYWRN! keep it coming
Be firm in your decision. State the fact in your listing when you reply back. After all you setup the return policy for sales protection. I had a guy who told me the neck size of the shirt he bought was wrong when it clearly shows on the picture of the listing his correct size. Courteous and Firm is the way to deal with people as a seller.
drop