or Connect

Posts by mr.orange

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but here's the link to the TDKR soundtrack. It's very good. Hans did a great job keeping up with the score's continuity. My favorites are "Gotham's Reckoning" and "Imagine the Fire". Have a listen! http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34498
This is one time where I'll have to politely decline if you know what I mean.
^ lol Ok. Girlfriend just asked me for a favor, but it's for one of her friends and it involves my credit card. Way to put me in an awkward position.
Egghead guy at the omlette bar under cooked my eggs. Yeah I get he's new, but he isn't trained to make good omlettes. All I got was two greasy scrambled eggs. This sucks. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for me and this guy ruined it.
Yes. Thanks BP.Man, summer sucks. Some days I don't even want to get out of bed 'cause I know the sun will be scorching everything it touches. It really limits what you can wear. Only two more months until fall gets here though!
Group think, yes.
I'm fine with my gf, but every time I visit this thread, I think about breaking up. What's wrong with me?
I hate summer.
Make me a sammich.
^ just curious, how did you break up with her?