or Connect

Posts by acridsheep

Well in that case, family shoe circle:
Acridsheep and Oscarsheep:
I know I'm not one of the ordained, but I want to play. You should put that square back in the garage where you found it, . I really like all the other elements, but the ensemble doesn't work as well as a lot of your other fits.I don't love that jacket either, but I'm biased against most warm-colored odd jackets because they usually look dated, so perhaps my opinion is not valuable. I think that square is terrible, but Foo's cream square would make the look work, overall.
The tight jeans look ridiculous. What's wrong with you?
I was once egged in Schenectady.
I am thinking it may be another groom. In which case, I really cannot say, yet I am intrigued.
Usually pants coming off are associated with such fantasies. However, I am not objecting.
Wear a suit.
I don't mean to be harsh, but this got more love than it deserved because you are new and have great taste in watches. The tie is kinda meh and the mountain range square fold sends the wrong kind of message. Still, I think it is solid overall. I hope you keep posting, welcome.Kent, you frequently make your (incredibly nice) accessories look weird. With the gloves, the hat and the summery shirt and lack of a jacket - I don't know if I should invite you in for a cold glass...
Foo's "The OneChainmail"