or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

+1 on this one, I have the 9016 and they have really softened up for me and are very comfortable now. You should keep them if you want something to kick around in the snow/rain/get dirty but still looks like a work boot.
Could you post up measurements that match what Epaulet posts? I was afraid to do it since my 36s tend to be tight in the thigh when I am sitting.Thanks!
Those shirts with the flap pockets are older and have a different fit. The orange seersucker would be the newer, slimmer fit (I believe).
Ordered Walt golden linen (hoping that they're more tan than golden) and russet nailhead. Site is up and working now.
Cross-posting from the Alden thread as this is BB related - Quick question for owners of the BB unlined penny - will they stretch at all? I purchased TTS but down 1 width, 12C, and they are fine in the length and in the heel but tight across the strap. They feel like they've stretched a touch in the five minutes that I've worn them but want to make sure before I return and backorder an 11.5D. Thanks!
Thanks for the advice, I'll continue wearing them on carpet. I have a narrower heel and it is very loose in the larger lasts if I size down to take care of the slight difference.
Quick question for owners of the BB unlined penny - will they stretch at all? I purchased TTS but down 1 width, 12C, and they are fine in the length and in the heel but tight across the strap. They feel like they've stretched a touch in the five minutes that I've worn them but want to make sure before I return and backorder an 11.5D. Thanks!
Already answered Mike, could you post up the measurements for the size 35 Walt? I'd be curious to see what the change to 35 waist would do to the pattern measurements. I typically reduce the waist by .5" to .75" on my 36 Walts, so it'd be great to know where it would end up with the waist, thigh, and leg opening measurement on the odd size down. Thanks!
I got some size 34 trousers in Linen and washed them prior to tailoring. They had to be let out ALL the way. The pockets are spread all the way out across the back, and it doesn't look right.It's easier to take trousers in rather than out and still allow them to have proper balance (ie look right).You can always order two sizes and try them on side-by-side and then return the one that doesn't fit...
Yes. You can iron them to remove the creases.