or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

-1I initially bought his reversible stud set and matching cufflinks. They didn't fit thru the buttonholes on my BB tux shirt - both the studs and the cufflinks were too large. The link between the front and back of the studs also came apart. My wife makes jewelry and was able to reattach them.I ended up returning them and buying a set from Paul Stuart. Call the NYC store, they have a nice sterling silver or gold w/onyx or w/pearl set, both round and oval.YMMV.(I did...
Jacket looks far too tight in the waist. Looks OK in the shoulders. Length looks OK. Pants still look like they're down too low. Fitz has pretty high rise. Photos still aren't great. Your posture is off, too, which makes the jacket wrinkle up quite badly. What is your height? I'm 6'3" and take a ~31" minimum on my jackets, prefer 31.5". Your specs may vary based on your height and ratio of torso to legs.
Refresh my memory - were the golden hopsack a wool trouser? I thought they were listed as linen???
Also looks like your pants are not pulled up high enough and there is too much break. But again, tough to tell due to the quality of the photos. How tall are you? What is your chest measurement? What is that suit size?
The navy hopsack would be your best option. Anybody can wear a navy jacket with (nearly) anything.
I have the same issue with my jackets due to my upright stance. The upper back of the sleeve wrinkles when standing still.You'd need to have a tailor remove the sleeve and reattach it, rotated slightly backwards. PutThisOn had a great animated .gif of "sleeve pitch":http://putthison.com/post/31733049740/sleeve-pitch-styleforum-member-tailorgod-has-aIt can be an intensive surgery that could cost a lot.
It really helps point out my lack of summer shirting and ties...The 42L is just right for me, usually a slim 42 or 40 in more "traditional" brands. The 3/8 lined jackets are both a little tight across the back at the top but I can live with it.
No pics, but mine has flapped patch pockets, was expecting open patches. Nothing that my seam ripper can't fix. Now that all 4 of my jackets are here, I'll be off to the tailor one of the days coming up.
3-roll-2 SB peak lapel jacket? Some things look nice but are quite expensive... Made in USA, though.
+1 Received the Ice Plaid Silk-Linen yesterday and got this email today