or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

Have all of the FF Sportcoats shipped from the last round? I'm missing one of the four that I ordered, and it's the one that I will want to wear this Spring/Summer season.
I'm missing this one out of the few that I ordered. 3 delivered at this point, too bad it's (finally) getting warm for them. Sizing down to 41L on this order is a perfect fit for me.
I could use a pair in 46 / 295 I believe (size 12 in Alden Hampton, 11.5 in Barrie), please PM me. Thanks!
Could you touch on the fit between the original Smith vs. the Wilshire? I like the way the 34 fits in the Smith after it stretched a bit. The 35 Smith that I have stretched to be a bit large on me, actually. I'm thinking that the 34 will be the way to go in the Wilshire?
Thanks for the photos! I don't think it is quite as dark as I might like and there are others on my list that I'd prefer instead.
Does anyone have the Oatmeal Harris Tweed made up into a sport coat? If so, do you have photos? I could swear that someone had posted it. Trying to decide if it's dark enough for my liking once made up...
Navy Wool-Cotton-Cashmere ordered... how long will this round be running (other than the 23rd where everyone else gets dibs)? Also, the chocolate POW check - it looks more like a copper than a brown, or is it my monitor? Ordered 4 from the last run, thinking of another couple on this run..... Great offerings this time around!
Anyone here doing options trading? Started back in Aug and have done well since the gov't shutdown has slowed things down a bit. Or anyone day trading as a career? I'd be interested in learning how you got into it and anything that I should really pay attention to when day trading. I'm still mostly trading on paper to make sure that I can get some simulated experience under my belt.
Yes, but that might result in the whole thing opening up. Looks like your tailor took the short-cut way of closing the waistband after modification rather than doing it the harder/right/long way.
Hey Mike, that sounds great! Could you elaborate a bit? I have 4 pairs of the Smiths in my closet and I'm curious to know a little more. I liked the 35 (a little loose) and the 34 (a little tight).