or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

I have the same issue with my jackets due to my upright stance. The upper back of the sleeve wrinkles when standing still.You'd need to have a tailor remove the sleeve and reattach it, rotated slightly backwards. PutThisOn had a great animated .gif of "sleeve pitch":http://putthison.com/post/31733049740/sleeve-pitch-styleforum-member-tailorgod-has-aIt can be an intensive surgery that could cost a lot.
It really helps point out my lack of summer shirting and ties...The 42L is just right for me, usually a slim 42 or 40 in more "traditional" brands. The 3/8 lined jackets are both a little tight across the back at the top but I can live with it.
No pics, but mine has flapped patch pockets, was expecting open patches. Nothing that my seam ripper can't fix. Now that all 4 of my jackets are here, I'll be off to the tailor one of the days coming up.
3-roll-2 SB peak lapel jacket? Some things look nice but are quite expensive... Made in USA, though.
+1 Received the Ice Plaid Silk-Linen yesterday and got this email today
FF Sportcoat order 3 of 4 is being shipped! Just awaiting my Napoli
Mike, I really like the scans of the fabric on the card that denote the weight and the origin of the fabric. I was going to make a suggestion but you beat me to it - photographing the fabrics in natural light and/or at an angle. Especially in the latest Rivet Factory Find mailing, you get a REALLY good sense of the depth of the colors. Thanks for photographing the MTO fabrics at an angle. Awesome!
I did get a tracking email. They're both the Weller model, so maybe the factory is set up for one model, then the next, etc.?
I got my first two FF jackets today - the tobacco and the sand multi houndstooth. Awesome! Now I want the cold weather to hold on a little longer..... Awaiting the next two that I ordered that are spring/summer weight!
Ironing can cause this on cotton trousers. That's another reason why you need to wash first so they shrink, then get them tailored, else you'll end up with these same crease marks around the bottom.