or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

+1 to the advice. Tapering legs is VERY easy. I can knock those out faster than I can a waistband.Most tailors are resistant to do what you want if it's "wrong". I took a FF Olive Cord jacket to be altered last night, and had sized down 1 - it is a little too tight. The first thing I said was that I wanted the neck roll removed and the sides let out. First thing the tailor says "that jacket is way too small" instead of "OK, let me mark it for you." That's a sign of...
Chocolate Factory is awesome - I have a pair from an earlier (S/S 2012?) run of Factory Finds. Nice, subdued. Very soft.
Thanks Mike, I considered that boot but I already have a pair of 403s and also am not thrilled with the fit of the TruBalance (Hampton is basically like bespoke fit on me). I can wear the Barrie in 11.5D, so one of those shoe designs is best for me.I do need to get ahold of you for a navy MTO suit, or just keep looking forward to the Southwick MTO page!
Will you guys run another Alt Wein or Innsbruck in Chromexcel; or the Bregenz? I want need a pair of more casual shoes with a rubber sole and missed out on these.
You wear it as a buttondown collar for a while then you take it to the tailor to remove the collar to wear as a band collar...I missed everything because I'm on a business trip like during the trouser EFF but I think that photo is enough to get me to buy the gold stripe chambray.
Do I need a Gloverall Duffle? How has anyone that got one found the fit on these? I'm at the top of the size L EPNY shirts, and a 41L/42L in Epaulet Southwick jackets. Wanting to wear it casually with a sweater.
How about the remaining Gitman FF shirts? I have two outstanding (coffee twill and olive check, size L).Thanks!
Maybe it's your body that's off?? I have a low shoulder and my shirts and especially jackets can be this way due to me...
Was Lucky To Get (Fittingly) Cherry Red Cords While Touring Red Rocks In CO. Will Have Some 36 WaLts For Sale - Forest Green Flannels, Brown houndstooths, Maybe Some Others... Looking ForAny Unwanted 36S From Today. Next Time, CanItBeWhen I'm Not Traveling?
These are main line, BB 1818. 100% wool.