or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

For some reason, this fit looks like one of your best. It's either the cuffs or the jacket length that helps balance the top and bottom lengths out.I also am long and have long legs - balance, waist buttoning point/trouser rise, etc. are all things that I have a tough time with.
I have a pair of tagged 36 that fits more like 35 that's for sale... make me an offer
Order placed with Epaulet approx March 20-something. Approximate because we were working out special details that I requested (edge stitching on fashion spread shirts, slimmed sleeves, 8-button front, no fusing in collar/cuffs).I actually also ordered around that same time from my local tailor shop since I can go feel the fabrics there; though the local shop didn't have these two fabrics in their collection. I picked that order up for 6 shirts today. The tags say...
That's why I ordered it Those are probably my shirts, except the linen was supposed to be changed to a fashion spread... We'll see when they get here - just got shipping notice for these two.
You could always remove the back darts for more room around the midsection; or reduce them a bit if you know how to sew...
Mike - MTO Suiting question/curiousity - Could I order JUST a vest in one of the fabrics listed in the MTO section? That linen check might be kinda cool as a vest...
Epaulet Rivet Chino, Galey & Lord Khaki Twill, size 36. I purchased these last year at this time. Worn once, washed once (cold, hung to dry), then they sat for a bit until I let out the seat about 1/2" to give a little more room. I haven't worn them after letting out the seat. I feel that they fit a lot slimmer than my other pairs of Rivets - more like a 35! Please be aware! You can let them out a little bit in the waist, but I think that the top block fits a bit...
I did a Navy Twill, 2 button, add vest, suspender buttons (no loops). Pretty psyched to get it. I noticed that the 10% off didn't apply to the vest and it only took off the stock number. Still a great deal for a 3pc VBC fabric suit. If I already had a navy suit, I would've been all over that Royal Blue Twill......
@Epaulet - Is the buttondown collar on the Gitman FF shirts shorter than usual? I'm somewhat disappointed with the point length on the 3 I just received, it looks tiny compared to others that I have.
I order mine w/o a box pleat thru my local tailor - that being said, you want your chest measurement to be a bit larger than usual (up to 1") to allow for more movement.I have the buttondown, medium spread, and fashion spread - I will get pics for you guys in the next day or two.