or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

I got a pair of natural denim from Gustin, but can't compare with the Epaulet version.Still enjoying a pair of EP's Smith denim and have a brand new pair, never worn, for future use.
I have my museum calf tennis trainers on today, first pair of Epaulet shoes that I have purchased. They look AWESOME. I am a solid 12D in Alden Aberdeen and Hampton; 11.5D Barrie. Barrie and TruBalance are just a tad wide on me. I got my museum calf in 12. They are slightly tight across the ball of the foot and base of my toes, though that has already loosened with wear this morning (first wear). Length is perfect. I suspect that these will be a perfect fit once the...
Looks exactly what is on the way to me (along with a few others...)
Thanks for the advice. I agree that the dark brown is versatile for all-season wear. I don't have any chestnut or lighter brown shoes that are appropriate for the warmer months. If there was a longwing in a more rounded last, in light brown grain leather (optionally with Dainite sole), I'd be all over that. I tend toward the more casual options in most cases.
I just got these:Brown Scotchgrain NST / Soller / Dainite [[SPOILER]] These are similar, and I really like them...Chestnut Split toe derby / Soller / Leather Sole [[SPOILER]] What to do, what to do.....
To anyone else that bought a 3-pack of the LS thermal henley in size L - I have a white, burgundy, and vintage black. I would be happy to part with the vintage black in exchange for (preferably) the white, or the burgundy. Please PM me for a straight trade.
Just ordered 6 shirts, will be set up well for fall: Mister Blue Sky Madras - popover, artisan, MoP Buttondowns, mitered cuffs, standard chest pocket: Forest Gingham (smoke resin) Rapallo Plaid (MoP) Jumbo-Scale Navy Plaid (smoke resin) Graphite/Cream Gingham (MoP) Sky/Cream Gingham (MoP) Nice to know that MoP buttons are available now.
For those of us with size 12... Mocc socks didn't work at all. I found some no show liners at Nordstrom in their house brand that fit and stay up on my heel because they do stretch enough to get up on my heel.
I am near Philadelphia, but you can find a local menswear shop that carries them.
Thanks! Just ordered the 3 pack in XL and a LS thermal and SS henley in L for layering- I have been looking at henleys for a LONG time but couldn't justify spending Merz B. or Homespun prices on one, so buying 5 now should hold me over for some time.Also bought the Horween brown and navy belts on closeout last week - AMAZING leather quality on those.