or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

I am near Philadelphia, but you can find a local menswear shop that carries them.
Thanks! Just ordered the 3 pack in XL and a LS thermal and SS henley in L for layering- I have been looking at henleys for a LONG time but couldn't justify spending Merz B. or Homespun prices on one, so buying 5 now should hold me over for some time.Also bought the Horween brown and navy belts on closeout last week - AMAZING leather quality on those.
RE: Loopwheel tees and longsleeves in particular. Just got a size L in the long sleeve and they are a little tight - do they tend to "relax" a little bit with wear? I wore one mowing the lawn and it did get slightly looser with wear. I'm considering buying the henley 3 pack, but XL is the one one left and I'm afraid that they'll be a little too big, especially once it stretches a little bit. Thanks!
Nice! I recently ordered those and am looking forward to receiving them - especially now that I see the photo of them made up.
Full quote on this - YES, PLEASE.
Have not posted any photos yet. I will make sure to do so when I have some free time. 1 is at the tailor, other 3 need to go to a different shop. I hope to get into the office tomorrow to find that the last one arrived (wishful thinking!).Also, @Don L's photo a few posts above made me preorder the gold museum trainers... I wear a 12D Hampton and 11.5D Barrie - is the US 12 of the Tennis Low going to work out OK @Epaulet?
I still have one more jacket waiting to get to me - 4 down, 1 to go.
Received the EFF Harris Tweed Olive Marl, and the EFF Russet and Royal Windowpane Flannel today. The Olive Marl is heavier than I had expected, and hopefully will get to wear it this year. The Russet and Royal Windowpane is lighter than I expected, and will definitely wear it into the springtime. 3 of 5 received, awaiting the lighter weight jackets now - Loro Piana Navy w/White Windowpane and the Bright Blue Large Pique (ordered as a Double Breasted w/white MoP buttons)...
Just received a Tobacco Houndstooth SC - pretty awesome. Someone else got a suit, so I assume they're moving fabric by fabric?? Just a guess. Again, assume they'll drop slowly over the next few weeks.
FYI for anyone looking for size 35 Walts, I have two pairs up for sale - Navy Shetland and Brown Houndstooth (36 taken in a bit).