or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

Are they cotton or linen? If so, wash them and hang dry, then make your determination and alteration.If wool, you can easily slim the legs and waist/seat. 2" will make the pockets a little too close together, probably would be best to return/exchange. Try replying to your sales order confirmation email for returns.
Are there measurements for the vests? Would definitely like to order one.
Added for your viewing pleasure.
Just put some UK11/US12D C&J up for sale on B&S, great brown suede for the fall. See below for the link and photos.
-1 on units available of Olive Hunting check... Snagged the Coffee, too - pretty awesome basic for fall layering.
I wear a 12D in Hampton, 11.5D in Barrie.
Don, which shoes/boots are those?? There was discussion of an Alden boot makeup on a last other than the Barrie. I could swear that I remember someone having an NST boot on the Aberdeen last...
Pair of C&J Westfield Brown Suede Captoes for sale. Paring down shoe collection and this last isn't my personal favorite, so they are going. Size is UK11/US12. I wear a 12D Alden Aberdeen, Hampton, Plaza and 11.5D Barrie as reference. These will come with lasted trees. Asking $275 shipped to US & Canada.
Scary to think that I'm in the top 100....Loden Suede Eisenhower en route thanks to this. Sizing up on these is a good idea. I really like the Golden Bear jackets, but now have 2 Epaulet (melton and now suede) and 2 from Unionmade (navy and tan, both baracuta-style unlined). Will have to diversify on future purchases...
Highpower match yesterday. Woodland Ripstop Rivets and Cigar Red Wings in the pits between strings. Waiting to fire at the 600yd line... Mike, I'd potentially be in for some MultiCam rivets (material available here: http://multicampattern.com/multicam_raw_materials/ )