or Connect

Posts by unclesam099

Was Lucky To Get (Fittingly) Cherry Red Cords While Touring Red Rocks In CO. Will Have Some 36 WaLts For Sale - Forest Green Flannels, Brown houndstooths, Maybe Some Others... Looking ForAny Unwanted 36S From Today. Next Time, CanItBeWhen I'm Not Traveling?
These are main line, BB 1818. 100% wool.
RE: VestsWill there be an option for a vest w/o lapels? Would prefer it without if possible...
In for a vest or two...
This is a ridiculously awesome price for these - wearing my 12D right now (I size down to 12C for the lined version for anyone thinking about buying these).
Are they cotton or linen? If so, wash them and hang dry, then make your determination and alteration.If wool, you can easily slim the legs and waist/seat. 2" will make the pockets a little too close together, probably would be best to return/exchange. Try replying to your sales order confirmation email for returns.
Are there measurements for the vests? Would definitely like to order one.
Added for your viewing pleasure.
Just put some UK11/US12D C&J up for sale on B&S, great brown suede for the fall. See below for the link and photos.
-1 on units available of Olive Hunting check... Snagged the Coffee, too - pretty awesome basic for fall layering.