or Connect

Posts by erickchen

For swim OrlebarBrown.com has loads of shorts for up to 60 off
These are Diors
I have a BNWT Jil Sander Brown Leather Jacket in a size 48. Runs TTS and purchased at Saks. Original Retail 4475. The jacket is lined with fur and though it does not indicate on the inside care tag I inquired with Jil Sander a while ago and they believe it is beaver (as do I, although the fur length on my other jacket with Beaver is longer compared to this one). Regardless, the fur is incredible soft. Shipping is $40 for Int'l and Free USPS with Delivery Confirmation in...
I have a BNWT Jil Sander Brown Leather Jacket in a size 48. Runs TTS and purchased at Saks. Original Retail 4475. The jacket is lined with fur and though it does not indicate on the inside care tag I inquired with Jil Sander a while ago and they believe it is beaver (as do I, although the fur length on my other jacket with Beaver is longer compared to this one). Regardless, the fur is incredible soft. Shipping is $40 for Int'l and Free USPS with Delivery Confirmation in...
Got the Gold Margiela's the other day. Thoughts? Realized these haven't gotten much or any action in my shoe closet and wanted to see if theres interest if I list them.
If you log in you'd see the discount reflected.
Oh and AlohaRag pre-sale link 30-40 off (you must log in) http://www.aloharag.com/eng/shop/private-sale/men.html?limit=60
Barneys pre-sale officially started today. 40 off threads and 33 off shoes. Didn't look too carefully at shoes but MMM and Loub didn't have any on markdown but Lanvin did. Clothingwise standard 40 off for most designer sans basic suiting. Neiman's and BG 25-30 off pre-sale started Monday. IDK if this is of any interest but Gucci starting in-store pre-sale 28th 50 off RTW and shes and DG starting this week 40 off all S/S.
The MJ one was sold. Thanks!