or Connect

Posts by BaseballDad

Price drop to $345 plus shipping.
I am reluctantly listing these Carmina Adelaide Shoes for sale. They were purchased from a highly regarded SN forum member a few weeks ago. I have not worn them at all as they are very, very slightly too small for me. These are built off the Carmina Alcudia Last and I would say that they are a perfect US 9 in length but just slightly snug in the D width. They are in absolutely excellent condition as per the photos. Offered at $375 plus $11 shipped USPS Priority within...
SOLD-Thank you. These beautiful shoes are listed for sale as I decided that they are a fraction too small for me. I am closer to a true 9 D US and these fit an 8.5 D US True to Size. Each shoe measures 11 3/4" in length and 4 1/4"max forefoot width They are built on the classic 341 Last. As you can see, they are in exceptional condition and have been worn only a few times in dry conditions only. Your purchase will include original box and dust covers. Shipping and...
PRICE DROP for these gorgeous NIB boots to $570 which includes original bags and box shipped CONUS.
Beautiful and Classic Ralph Lauren GIFFORD Chukka Boots made by C & J. As New Shell Cordovan in a Rich Brown color...photos do not do this color justice. Size US 8.5 D---these fit True to Size They have been tried on indoors on carpeting and hardwood floors only and are just slightly too small for me. They come with dust bags and original box. Shipping insured CONUS included in price. These are very hard to find and retailed for about $1000.
OP, Double check the fit and lacing of your shoes to make sure they fit securely. If that doesn't help... I've had success using powder such as talc, corn starch, Gold Bond.. Use it inside the shoes sparingly and add a little more at a time as needed. Good luck.
OP I'm interested. Please post pics. BTW, why are you letting go of these shoes? Thanks
OP I'm interested in both suits and you wrote that you are 6' tall but the inseam on the pants is only 27". Is this correct? Thanks
ordered #25, the Talbott brown on neutral pocket square. already shipped and on it's way. thanks.
I'll take #25. Please send me payment info. Regards-Chris