or Connect

Posts by l1mab3an

Solid pair of black sidezips, great alternative to MMM. Fit near a 44 in cp's. Getting rid of these as they just don't get any wear. Purchased these from Synthesis awhile back for $260 shipped, getting rid of them after a few wears $150+ shipping.
I am selling my used TOJ CWU-45 only because it is fitting me a bit tighter than I would like after gaining 10lbs, really just putting my feelers out as I am not overly eager to see this beauty go. This is the lush black lamb that everyone knows and loves TOJ jackets for, it has been cared for and is is amazing shape, the only signs of wear are a few wrinkles at the elbows, a broken stitch on the pocket, and slight color fading on the suede patch (there is an indentation...
Recently picked these up from forum member MicroScop for $90 :http://www.styleforum.net/t/377997/gats-german-army-trainers-new-all-sizes Unfortunately they ended up a half size too small. I would say these fit between a size 43 and 44 in CP's. Have only been tried on once. $90 $80 includes shipping, taking a hit on these. Edit- Added pictures of the actual shoes, there are very minimal marks which I would imagine is to be expected from a deadstock shoe.
Who is going to be the first bravely post some swim trunk fit pics, I need myself a new pair but am fairly picky on length.
If I am a 10.5 in AE Park Avenues, would that translate to the Alfred Sargent Cap Toe's?
Meaning, while I am o.k. with the current sizing, I would probably have preferred a 42.
Size 40 muff single ply, probably could have taken a 42 but I am hoping I can stretch the length. Really like the color which can't be captured with my shitty phone.
Also, is it just me or is Muff a shit ton less subtle then the swatch let on? Still bad-ass.