or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Good one.
Not completely my area either, but it would probably fall under public disclosure of a private fact, whether it was medical or not, he is a public person of interest…. PDPF cases in this regard are almost impossible to win. Not sure of the particulars LD is referring to in how he got his hands on it vis-à-vis the hospital, but just generally speaking these days once something is out it's out.
+1
Indeed she may…. a wide vocal range. And many dudes are extremely strong and very athletic. Two turntables and a microphone man.
Are you a pirate, a shitty-jacket fan boy or both?
^ Looks fine man.
^ Those look really nice.
I don't mean any jingoism or any "USA is the best" at all. But I do think her behavior and whole attitude is just self-absorbed, imperious bullshit. First of all she is a talentless, hack of a "musician" so she has no leg to stand on as far as being a "cocky/attitude artist" goes. She says at the beginning in a completely, bitchy and condescending manner "Ummm… ya can I get some help from the donut professional over here" or something to that effect. And then there's the...
so fucking dumb... does this mean my Schwarzenegger Magnum is not cool anymore?
@Paul84 wtf is that bullshit? What's next Davoucci?