or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

4.5 at a very comfortable stride. Beautiful jogging weather in LA these days.
True .. and KD fouling out was certainly a major factor.Iggy's look and shrug was great! They're playing well and having fun which makes it extra cool.Mr. No Bullshit JVG said that almost verbatim on a few of his shots during the game … "that's a terrible f'g shot! well unless you're Steph Curry"
Def clutch! He's 71.5% career so certainly not a foregone conclusion … but he drained them. Championship teams find ways to win … GSW just keeps doing it.
Should just spill a bottle of Liquid Ass on the seat and leave it at that.
A slow-burning French flick about a family who is surreptitiously surveilled by an unknown whack job… gets weirder from there. Atypical but pretty good.
Un-fucking-believeable. Just when you thought you'd seen everything. Wow, just wow.
Yeah it is given he's always been in Cleveland, but he seems a good fit in GS and is certainly a good team guy. He was freaking out celebrating a few of Curry's shots. Short aside … my friend and I won some contest/raffle when I was in college and got a private shoot around at the Cavs arena and some other shit (jerseys, locker room tour, ex-players, etc. bullshit). Anyway, it was a private function so the arena was closed except for us. I went into the gift shop and only...
As long as you're not stuck to some fat fucks who can't fit into their own seats and end up co-opting 10-20% of your space… on one side, or worse on both if you're in the middle. It's past the point of being completely ridiculous these days. Alcohol is a must. I always carry-on some red wine or whiskey depending on time of day and what I brought to eat … but 30 minutes in, yeah I'm having a drink for sure. Or perhaps a ganja cookie if I'm taking the LAX red-eye. And who...
^ my goodness that dude is so wasted… picked up some lean at Jack's. Curry saves the day again!
Was out skating in mine this afternoon. "Vans are having a moment" … what does that even mean?