or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

IDK… minor league asshole catches major league asshole's HR? Seems pretty fitting to me. It's just unbelievable though to think of what are the chances it actually is that guy? The odds are astronomical.
I just wanted the Ann black highs, but been buying too much shit lately.
That was great… so true.
Didn't you see the red arrow?!? It's pointing right at the psychopath part! I think you're just afraid to see what you'd find if you had a similar scan.
Now there's something you don't see every day… or ever. 1-0 win in the bottom of the 9th on a balk from 3rd. Wow.
Money and convenience. I see it a lot in the "nicer" parts of LA. Usually some old bitch driving a Maserati.
Kinda! I was going to mention this when it came out. It's just lame in every sense… boring, uninspiring, etc. A bit of a side note, but if you did a Jay Leno-esque "Jaywalking" deal on the streets I'd really be curious to know how many people even know what the "Clippers" and "Lakers" even mean. Maybe they should just combine the two and then they could have a really cool logo of a huge sailing ship on some majestic lake in the mountains. Yeah.
Dodgers have left nearly 100 men on base in the last few games/week. JFC… and thank goodness No-mar is No-where near the mic tonight.
Well I can't disagree there's a ton of assholes out there, but according to this there's a helluva lot of psychos as well.http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/health/birth-of-psychopath/and yet you're the one bringing it up
This still cracks me up.What? Really? Does the kid know? I have a couple-years-younger cousin that is severely closeted, but he's not married and obviously doesn't have a kid. One side of the family is like "duh… he's gay", the other side is Captain Oblivious.