or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Of course, it was just zany and I was playing it up, but I do like them though. I mean, I love Etro, but have you seen their looks? Johnny Depp in Pirates looks more conservative than some of them. Great pieces, but you need to be a mega rock star or a total asshole to wear it all at once!
Yeah no kidding… saw it today… thumb comments are back!Yeah probably your cock… or whatever.
Not completely sold on the top half, but it looks pretty cool. You've got your own vibe going, which is good.As for Bill murray vibes… I can't say I've ever had the occasion for getting dressed where channeling Bill Murray would have been helpful. Then again, I haven't auditioned for any Wes Anderson films recently.
For some reason it seems I've usually heard bad things about Sideways… and I've never seen it! Gonna need to change that.If you dig martial arts films this is great. If you're specifically into Kung Fu and Wing Chun, it's fantastic. I freaking loved it.
For a split second here I thought the payoff was a cat with multiple assholes… alas I was disappointed.
you crack me up dude
Not the way those shots were dropping! That was ridiculous… Irving and Smith literally could not miss.
^ nice post Dino. Those are all purty turrible lookin'!Agreed. Stay away from that Starliner shit.. it's terrible.
Definitely... the remake is practically unwatchable.I had never heard of this before, but it was pretty creepy and enjoyable.
Haha… that's awesome, I hadn't seen that!