or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Yeah I read that... definitely cool. But I was hoping for a bit more on the LBJ fugue state game.
If you mean in English… I believe he means "lewdness". Similar to "irregardless", "lewdity" is not a word.
Fuck if I know man… that's just weird. I have never experienced that, but some people are totally tunnel vision when it comes to doing certain tasks… like "this is the way I've done it so that's the way I do it."
Fair point. There are always outliers of course in the mass of humanity, but if you have the fitness and the right attitude you can be SW&D cool pretty much your whole life. I know more than a few guys in their 60's and 70's who are waaaaayyyy cooler and dress way cooler than most dudes half their age.
Basil gimlet with Beefeater. I've had them out & about often enough, but for some reason can't say I've ever made them at home… I have no idea why. Remembered I had some basil that I needed to use in some way other than the 3 caprese salads I've already had this week so basil gimlet!
See and they think YOU'RE the crazy guy… like what's up with this dude dressing all nice and shit. F'ing hell.So is that a litho of an original or what? I've never heard of him but I like it... I collect a lot myself. Very cool.
Exactly. You can look nice, wear nice stuff, just do so quietly. When a co-worker asked me one casual Friday "What sweater is that? I really like it." It was Hermes… I responded, "cardigan". She looked confused.. lol.Has this really been a thing? I've always loved brown suede shoes!
Zenith makes some fantastic and elegant dress watches though… that is just not one of them. I'm not familiar with that model, but that has to be one of the worst Zenith dials I have seen.. too busy, conflicted, too much shit going on. I agree it's fluid, but within reason no?Love the first and last… makes me miss the old Curvex I used to own.
It's kind of a weird inverse slippery slope at least where I am generally in LA. It's so relaxed and as I said so many people just don't give a shit that to not dress better than them would require going to Jos. A. Bank and intentionally dressing badly.I believe in this more generally in that it is more often helpful than harmful overall. Feeling somewhat stuck in the middle I would prefer to err on the side of looking good and being perceived as such as opposed to...
Looks weird… would need to try those on, but all of those distressed versions look like shit anyway.Fall right?