or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Does anyone know about the release dates for Almodovar's Wild Tales? I really want to see that.
I get that... I mean that applies to the Hooters chick but why Miranda Kerr or Kendall or these other Hollywood chix?They need neither money nor fame, but just want to bask in the glow of reflected douchery?
So why are some of Hollywood's hottest chix attracted to a pre-pubescent, lesbian look-a-like boy? More a "Things You Don't Get" post but I suppose it mildly pisses me off so fuggit.
Basic contract law.. Newc & Stitchy got it.
Had a Michelada at the Dodgers game yesterday... weird but good.
Taiwanese XO sauce ... should I be worried that I've started eating it straight from the jar?
The last one... she has a TV show or something right?
AAS, of all your funky jackets this is the one I actually like... I have a soft spot for madras jackets like that. Who makes it?
^ agreed. You can often find good deals at grocery stores when certain wines go on sale and even some more in th $18-$20 range you may find marked down to near $12. Reagrdless there are plenty of bottles for $12 you can enjoy for that price.
^ it's not a dress watch if that's what you mean so yes... and just not very cool either even for a very inexpensive watch. Supreme TWAT Commander is pretty good! LOL