or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Yeah slip ons are the worst of the three and those Lanvins on the left are pretty bad… although as Golden Tribe points out the navy pair are very similar to those a few years back. I actually like those Gucci suede high tops, but at $500, no thanks. We can all agree those monogrammed canvas Guccis are horrendous.
Debatable point of language. Word Origin and History for genocide n. 1944, apparently coined by Polish-born U.S. jurist Raphael Lemkin (1900-1959) in his work "Axis Rule in Occupied Europe" [p.19], in reference to Nazi extermination of Jews, literally "killing a tribe," from Greek genos "race, kind" (see genus ) + -cide. The proper formation would be *genticide. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when...
Jeezus… this is what the world is coming to. Morons arguing with idiots. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12015089/peta-blasts-raccoon-killing-nebraska-cornhuskers-player
You didn't. I asked if you "saw" them as similar/equally offensive. If you've been following the discussion the point about "big brand" sneaks was that they did not get much love because of the offensive branding and ostentatiousness. The first (not counting for the color as personal preference) is simple, not branded except for the little stamp on the tongue and honestly not much different from many high tops people post and wear here. That you seemed to say they're as...
If we're bitching about Adam Sandler then what does that say for Rob Schneider?
There are so many versions!!
Joke about mass genocide… gee that's hilarious bro.
So you see these two as similar and equally offensive? By what considerations because they appear pretty different to my eye.
sCam Newton learning a thing (perhaps if that's even possible) about karma. And wtf was he doing driving a '98 Dodge pickup?