or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

^ not sure what you mean by "substantial" but Johnny Cueto no good?
not even joking … absolutely nothing. Go to Laguna or Newport.I have an SC very similar to that … so of course I like it.
Joking aside @brokencycle makes a good point. If there is an activity you can share together, obviously that's a huge help…. aside from the health benefits, you're sharing time with each other. My GF and I play tennis and/or run together almost daily so it's pretty good. She's relatively hard on herself, checking out her ass in the mirror to make sure it's not "drooping down!" LOL Ironically, I workout religiously and she thinks I'm "more cute" after Thanksgiving and...
alas… sorry brotha I do not!I think I just got lucky …. reallllllllllllly lucky.
Reading these last couple pages has only reminded me of what I already know … I definitely have too many clothes.
Nice … I miss that lush forest … reminds me of Lamington. We are similar build/size … what sizes did you go with specifically jacket and pants? Thanks.
I understand that was the reason given … considering it did not look intentional and guys get hit in the nuts all the time I found it less than convincing. Whatever… Cavs lost so all's well.I think anyone who enjoys basketball is just looking forward to what undoubtedly will be one hell of a series. It's hard to say.
^ lol … well you start with a girl who takes care of herself and avoid it altogether.
Frye head butting Lyles last night… keep it up Cavs. No idea why Lyles was ejected as well.
I spent four years living in Asia … most of it in Taiwan where the shit was invented. Trust me I know more about bubble tea than you care to imagine and the last thing I need in my bubble tea is more sugar.