or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

I've bought 3 or 4 pairs of Persols when they had large discount on buy-one-get-deals and have never had any problems. Their glasses are definitely authentic.
I have a few… two lightweight Salsa Airs (one large check in and one small for carry on) as well as a gigantic aluminum for long overseas trips that I beat the shit out of. I've enjoyed them all and have never had any problems with them at all. Furthermore, I've never been robbed in any of the airports or hotels I've visited.
^ I do… looks great!
+ a billion.It will be very interesting if/when Bitchface leaves and the Heat plunge back into the irrelevant hole they were in before. I mean this isn't even a question as so many of their "fans" are just bandwagon hangers-on.Why? From a psychological perspective I truly don't understand the point of even rooting for a team like this. If you don't share the pain of years of losses when you team is bad, there is no joy when they win. Except of course for the superficial,...
Yeah agreed. Although Bell's Oberon fresh draught is one of my faves.
yes… and the bolded part X a billion.
^ whoa.. very cool. LeBron didn't show up... I'm hilarious. Now he can take his talents elsewhere... again. Nah j/k. The hilarious part was Bron Bron's fidget fingers news conference… instant classic. Yeah what's up with Jimmy Goldstein and how did he get so loaded?
Good one! Out played, out hustled, out coached... these last three games have been a beat down clinic with Miami getting schooled and embarrassed. The King… lol.
Interesting I hadn't heard this at all. Thanks though.
Can't see much from the pic but I have a soft spot for checkerboard slip ons.