or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Down here as well … definitely a great day!Did about the same actually … a little over 4 miles down to the beach, around, around and back.
and by "it" you mean fat and cellulite correct?So what I don't get is why do so many fat chicks with cellulite wear those shorts? FFS take a look in the mirror… 80-85% of you have absolutely nothing anyone wants to see.
^ my goodness
Is that like 21 grams for couples and you die at the end? This shit was interesting. Falls into my once yearly category. Japanese Wagyu Biftek Haché à la Lyonnaise (w/ truffle butter … tomato & fries obviously.) Each serving dish is hand crafted to resemble the cow from which your portion was derived … nice touch.
Yeah and it's Ruth's Chris so he's lazy to boot.
Decent games yesterday. How far did you have Baylor going? I actually saw this loss coming with a 5/12 upset and Yale coming in strong for the first time in a while… so I picked the Yalies. The Purdue/Ark-LR was my only miss yesterday and really shouldn't have even happened had Purdue not choked down the stretch.As did most people… crazy upsets all over the place and I'm busted … MSU, WVa, Cal, Dayton got crushed… total mayhem. The Northern Iowa game winner was fantastic…...
Looks nice @jcman311 … pretty sure I know the place … are you not telling for a reason?
I can't tell you anything personally, but I do remember them being mentioned and talked about here previously because I recognize the website. Perhaps in previous threads???
idk I got some "waRshing" to do.