or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Because most JW tastes like shit?
Me too… that was fantastic.
Warriors win! and the Warrior goes out in style. Congrats GSW … thank you Kobe.
awesome… I may have to as well.
This is one of those situations when the word "mind-boggling" is truly the only adjective. It's wrong and fucked up on SO many levels it is inexplicable… clearly he was not thinking much, if at all.Until yesterday I would have though this impossible … two people in a room, one of them is Nick Young, and he is … as they like to say, the smartest guy in the room.Whoa.On another note… Warriors just keep finding ways to win.Wow.
^ nice coat … angle, schmangle perhaps, but looks just a touch too long to me. New as in gifted, thrifted?lol'd … still lol'ing. I love the word "getup".The most formal thing I've ever seen an IT dude wear is a belt.
There was this absolute fool in a couple of my law school classes like that. Every fucking day I just wanted to get up and ram a pencil down his throat … sideways.
Yeah that dude is a twig… does he even lift? Skinny fuck. @Reggs here is a link to a program developed at Stanford called Legendary Abs. I can't vouch for the science and all the anatomical info, but when I first started to try to improve my midsection I used a lot of this program (w/ my own supplements and variations). End result was that it worked. I know it doesn't have the entertainment value of Mr. Jeff on youtube, but you might find it...
^ wow @llamaone good post … you read my mind. Soccer may help a little cardio, but that's about it … obviously will not do anything for your shoulders. and that shit about not adding muscle in your 30's is precisely that … bullshit. srsly where the fuck did hear that? The diet and discipline is most important if you really want to change your physical condition. It won't be easy, but most certainly you can do it! Good luck!
If anything was lousy it was the sub-30 points from Splash Bros … good defense throughout the game though. Only 2 games left to mess with if they're going to break the record … gonna be close.