or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Meh. Faux intellectualist comment. I did not say that Black is shit. Do you understand that taste is subjective and/or what the word "most" means?Methinks you've lost count of your drams.~KN… and FFS, I was half joking … perhaps in fact you should have another, you sound like you need it.
Went to the Grammy screening of this in LA a couple weeks ago … Cheadle did Q&A afterwards … great flick. (full disclosure: I'm a big-time Miles junkie)
^ whack but still funny … although when it comes to My Dick songs I prefer Mickey Avalon.
Allen Edmonds are not really considered expensive shoes around here … and on sale they are a bargain. Buy them and wear them! Good shoes are the foundation of any outfit and why skimp on something that will trouble you if you are uncomfortable? It's like saving money on discount tires for a decent vehicle…. not particularly recommended.You may also consider AE factory seconds … they're cheap (meaning inexpensive, not crappy).Gentle machine cycle as recommended above or...
This could be a t-shirt! funnyMe too, never took that seriously. I just googled it though and it looks very picturesque … it must be quite pleasant there, never been to Idaho.
Well yeah I was being snarky … but in a good-natured way. Admittedly finding a good leather can be difficult not only because of the material, construction and price considerations, but also fit, style, and how it will be worn.Yeah there's Schott, Aero, Vanson. The problem I think is really price point … in that range most brands are extremely overpriced. It's similar to that almost top tier of watches where it's really a better idea to wait and save until you can afford a...
^ Yeah … but gots to win one for the 'Land yo!
Now we can watch the already decaying LeDoosh do not nearly as much as Kobe … um yeah.
Agreed … that shade kind of throws it off a bit for me. But I love the suit.
Just went to a screening of the film Miles Ahead… good stuff.No words for Kind of Blue … maybe one… masterpiece.