or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

It is kinda weird though. Most of the "regulars" from when I lurked in 2008-09 are definitely gone and they just sort of vanish all of a sudden. I think a couple dudes got banned, but yeah once someone leaves that's it.Speaking of Budweiser though…. Peyton is so much of a yokel I think he may actually drink Bud in earnest. Kinda like how Matthew McConaughey was always driving a lincoln before I knew he got paid to drive one. I bet LeBron always drove a KIA as well,...
lol exactly!First of all FTFY… second from your post, you clearly haven't been paying attention. I have hometown MLB and NFL teams but no hometown NBA team. I don't like the Clippers and Russell is a Buckeye so I've kinda adopted the Lakers because I like basketball… but I have a connection with the Warriors so I watch and root for them as well. Ultimately, I don't hold any inviolable NBA allegiances as in my mind that needs to be a native, home town thing or something...
True it's not fantastic, but many people are just exceedingly lazy idiots. Why post a question and wait hours/days for an answer to something they could have googled in less time than typing the original question? Idiots.
Wow. so you're 63% of the way there only 1/12 into the year? I'd say you're going to make it.
This place… yeah everything is actually 99 cents.Gursky photoNo, my mother's house is a century-old, historic home in Cincinnati, OH. I can assure you you are mistaken.
Lol… "the internet".Really…. dafuq? How would you even know wtf a TOJ was and decide to buy some unknown, weirdo internet brand?Yesterday, I just realized I haven't even worn mine this winter! WTF is wrong with me?
I think it was pretty clear what he was thinking.Funny that 49 other QB's in the same position never had a problem doing their job (yes, it's part of their employment responsibilities) in the post-game. His further comments today just reinforce how much of a self-absorbed asshole this douchebag is.To a reporter's comment that he had offended many people and fans! with his behavior … "That's cool."further … "But I know who I am and I'm not about to conform nor bend for...
LA's got crazy dollar stores … what the one that's all over the place? "99 Cents Only" or something. I used to love that place in law school… bought so much shit there that's actually pretty good. Best place for coconut water.Odd fact that the world's most expensive photograph was just a picture taken of the inside of the WeHo dollar store.
This is the vast majority of people unfortunately.^ +1 exactly. Those are the couples who also need the matching tracksuits and t-shirts so everybody knows they're on the same team. Ridiculous.
So the fucking Lakers lost by 2 to the Pacers. I live in LA … can't deal with the Clippers so gotta hope for something. Russell could be really good one day.