or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

^ in the second pic, at least on my monitor, trousers do appear olive green which I kind of like. All around it's a bit unconventional, but I tend to appreciate taking a leap now and again.+1. @Forper and get a v-neck undershirt.
^ Cool, thanks. I didn't know about that. I've been working on sharpening more skillfully as of late also.Really? I just thought it would be cool to have a handmade knife. What's so bad about it?
Understood. But no it's not "just" why I'm here…. I often post about the games and sport in general. And to be accurate… I just said LBJ is a douche in that post, but the example is really pretty apropos of his attitude/mindset and not indicative of douchebaggery.He's stated multiple times how much his goal is to make a billion dollars, be a billionaire, basically become the NBA version of Jay-Z. Well while he's talking about all that shit and making commercials about all...
for the Top 10?
lol^ This.
+1. Those are all good… even Williams/Sonoma carries most of the major brands so you can get your hands on them. I think they are even having a pretty substantial sale at the moment.Speaking of artisinal knives however, I've just met a UCLA surgeon through the martial arts leadership team for our general studies and this guy not only teaches shinkendo, he's begun making his own swords and as an outlet, some one-off kitchen knives. Here is one of the early prototypes… as...
Well no offense, but you also had jalapeño chicken fries from BK. I would have died, seriously. If I'm super hungry then sure I can mow one down, but my average hunger is not that substantial. Plus I always ask for like 2/3 the amount of rice… it's too ridiculous the amount of rice they usually add.
The ESPN Top 10 List … I know, I know. But it's up so might as well consider. Thoughts? 1. Jordan 2. Kareem 3. LeBron 4. Magic 5. Wilt 6. Bird 7. Russell 8. Duncan 9. Shaq 10. Hakeem The comments in the articles leading up to the top 10 were kind of interesting though. Quotes from former players, coaches, etc. That 4th quarter from GSW last night… wow. After being tied with Houston at 93 (IIRC) at the end of the 3rd, Warriors go on a 13-2 run or some shit… Curry hits a...
They've always been like this… the burrito is the size of a local newspaper. I've never been able to eat the whole thing anyway so I'll cut it in half for lunch and dinner.
Can I add like a billion thumbs to this? Exactly Stitchy. (I added underlined portion)