or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

wow… that's funny … you ARE one of those dudes! I'm kinda surprised actually. Are Metro and Dakota Rube over there too?
Loser. David West gave up like $11M to sign with SA didn't he?
lol… it's kinda his thing tho.
@Forper jeezus… helluva reply to a suggestion of a v-neck. Not sure where temperature, ties/jackets, personal taste and all that other shit comes from. When and where we are now … white crew neck tees peeking out from unbuttoned dress shirts is very, very uncool. That's it. and Clags is right… there is a middle ground.
Sort of Chinese, sort of Korean… my understanding was "rising/rises out of Asia/'the East'". I've heard people think it's Korean industrial Automotive or something like that… which I suppose would make sense if I were to guess.Could be Killed In Action, but that doesn't seem to be a good name for a car.
Fo'sho! You must be high as fuck right now. So uber clutch … so fucking money. Career numbers and Bird ain't top 10?Certainly makes it tricky. I think it's safe to say however, he's not going to go all Jordan and win 3 more championships.
okay, okay I gotcha. It's not really a ninja sword … I was being a bit silly. I know that's not what it's about.
^ in the second pic, at least on my monitor, trousers do appear olive green which I kind of like. All around it's a bit unconventional, but I tend to appreciate taking a leap now and again.+1. @Forper and get a v-neck undershirt.
^ Cool, thanks. I didn't know about that. I've been working on sharpening more skillfully as of late also.Really? I just thought it would be cool to have a handmade knife. What's so bad about it?
Understood. But no it's not "just" why I'm here…. I often post about the games and sport in general. And to be accurate… I just said LBJ is a douche in that post, but the example is really pretty apropos of his attitude/mindset and not indicative of douchebaggery.He's stated multiple times how much his goal is to make a billion dollars, be a billionaire, basically become the NBA version of Jay-Z. Well while he's talking about all that shit and making commercials about all...