or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Doobies are to be blazed or possibly roasted … joints are for smoaking.
Operative words in bold… not at all surprising in that case.
Actually he is … that's the point.Clearly he's not making me a sword to defend my life. But the guy has been studying sword-making for years, is half-Japanese, is a PhD research surgeon and one of the world's foremost experts in his field at UCLA Medical so I think he's at least got the wherewithal to know what he's doing making some basic knives.And yes he is forging the metal in a furnace in the studio he built trying to get the hamon (wave pattern) similar to that found...
My goodness, D'Angelo Russell got absolutely blasted in the nuts by a direct pass from LBJ during Cavs/Lakers yesterday. It was not pretty and he was down on the court for quite a bit … hope he's ok. (if I knew how to post gifs I would do so! anyone??) Joe Johnson held scoreless in a game for the 1st time in like 12 years last night. Apparently had been the longest current streak at 900-somthing+ games.
@ericgereghty That's a bit more than brief for me and probably far beyond the time you should have spent… although I admire your willingness to provide straight forward advice (despite the fact I think he's fucking with us.)@Forper is the new @DP92 … now slightly less douchey.Mofo you looking too cool sometimes! That's nice.
well… I try to be a good neighbor (most of the time).
wow… that's funny … you ARE one of those dudes! I'm kinda surprised actually. Are Metro and Dakota Rube over there too?
Loser. David West gave up like $11M to sign with SA didn't he?
lol… it's kinda his thing tho.
@Forper jeezus… helluva reply to a suggestion of a v-neck. Not sure where temperature, ties/jackets, personal taste and all that other shit comes from. When and where we are now … white crew neck tees peeking out from unbuttoned dress shirts is very, very uncool. That's it. and Clags is right… there is a middle ground.