or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

Getting his dick and his ass mixed up is not a good sign for Peyton.
LOL I was thinking the same thing… when is bacon and its grease ever NOT good?!
You've obviously never been here. (and Parker's fit is really nothing of the kind.)Nor have you.Fuck all that! You look great MoK. Happy bday. Looks great, but damn it dude, now I'm gonna have to go up there and check this place out! Good excuse to have lunch at Malibu Seafood.The Huey Lewis version?
Jerry gets his name on back AND front of ASG jersey. lol
I'm fairly certain you are not a teenage lesbian, so it's pretty unlikely. You should be safe.
It is pretty awesome … and versatile. When I used to live in Taipei, sometimes I would go down to one of my fave local places and just watch the guy cook. I'd have a beer and some snacks and just sit there and watch that dude… chopping, dicing, slicing, frying, basting, mixing, tossing anything and everything. So fast and nimble. At least in my neighborhood (and this seems interesting) the 2nd most used tool/utensil after the cleaver??? A ladle. Go figure.
Nice. @thekunk07 how was LA visit? Didn't know you could chill with @jet. Did you guys smoke some sticks?
Doobies are to be blazed or possibly roasted … joints are for smoaking.
Operative words in bold… not at all surprising in that case.
Actually he is … that's the point.Clearly he's not making me a sword to defend my life. But the guy has been studying sword-making for years, is half-Japanese, is a PhD research surgeon and one of the world's foremost experts in his field at UCLA Medical so I think he's at least got the wherewithal to know what he's doing making some basic knives.And yes he is forging the metal in a furnace in the studio he built trying to get the hamon (wave pattern) similar to that found...