or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

@AlexanderTG looks delicious! Did you try Gino's East? I don't know where it ranks for Chi-Town experts, but I always loved their pizza… and a cool place as well.
while we're at it might as well throw in a moronic, nasally voice, a selfie-taking addiction and a lobotomy… yeah that's about 2/3 of the chicks in LA.
Well … but to really pull them off and complete the look you've got to wear it with Uggs.
I really like those as well... liked them in blue too. Were they on sale in-store?
I think it really depends on the place. I tend to avoid the "nicer" restaurants that might attract more of a crowd that wouldn't normally go otherwise… generally seem to be hit or miss with more of the latter. I did have a good lunch at Fundamental which always has interesting food and a nice dinner at FIG in SaMo, although they do not seem to be participating this time.
What all is in here? Just looks beautiful and fantastic.
^ it's the kool aid
So this Varg dude is a gay Nazi? Jeezus.@Lorcan7 fucking hell dude you're at Wimby! Awesome
My GAT mids are really excellent. The leather is flawless and the stitching extremely clean and precise. Maybe there's a bit more room for error with the nubuck? I've never really been a fan of the velcros anyway… but bummer you gotta send 'em back.
Nice fit Roycru, but tell me about the art. I collect a lot of similar stuff.Not that I condone Crocs, but in the limited settings they might be acceptable (on a boat, or the beach) when would wearing them with socks ever make sense? There was this dude we used to call "Crocs with socks" for that very reason.