or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

The no collar/cropped bottom style of that jacket does not flatter your @ChrisGold build IMO. I really think a style with collar would balance your silhouette… I think that's it (looks bottom heavy?), but either way it appears a bit off to me. Not being a dick… just my two cents.
Completely. Yes of course the Cavs have a shot and they have been playing very well, but if I'm putting money on it, no way. The fact that a decent team + a huge dose of LeBron nut-hugging can put them as favorites while, as you've pointed out, a stacked and well-balanced team like the Hawks gets almost zero attention is just stoooopid.
You just got it today?!?
^ that shit is crazy. When I was a kid there was a version that came with bubble gum balls mixed into it. Now that I look back 'm thinking… jeez, I can't believe my mother let me eat that crap. lol
The dude in that video is so hyped up on bidets and assholes he'll probably install the damn thing for free.
I don't either. It seems like just through natural movements the tie would be getting pulled as one was more upright or twisting and then be all loose when one sat down and would require constant re-tucking. IDK, aside from the fact it just looks goofy it seems a bit impractical. I've seen it in Ralph Lauren ads so that about sums it up for me.
^ Pillow tongue on Marants is just crazy!Yes that was me. I looked high and low on the internet and even asked our resident expert RFX. It's fairly easy to find white & black waxed laces around, but I could not for the life of me find suitable replacement laces of any other colors anywhere. I live in LA so I just went to the boutique, but I'm sure they'll order them for you. They were $20 (not free.. trust me I tried), but obviously the exact laces I needed plus they gave...
Sorry to hear that.
^ I just read that Westgate Super in Vegas has CLE at 9-4, highest favorite to win with GSW at 5-2. Ummmm…. what? Regardless of GSW, the Cavs definitely aren't winning. Does anyone really believe that? Srsly.
Just finished watching it. Was a little slow in parts for my taste, but well done. Crooked, dark humor and some nice scenery. Actually gave me the jones and the sadness of realizing it's been a few years since I've been skiing.