or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

That part I actually knew. You're starting to freak me out man.
I ran into him down at LA Live a couple years back. As he was leaving, getting on the escalator with his crew of douche bag meatheads, he was about 10 feet down the stairs and I yelled out "Yo Triple D!". As he turned around ready to partake of what he undoubtedly thought would be the adulation of the masses, one of the girls I was with yells out sooooo loud in that very LA kind of voice "Oh … My … God! That guy is SUCH a DOUCHE bag!!" The look on his face was fucking...
I could call those glasses many things, but "simple" is not even remotely one of them.
^ Well he's not the only self-absorbed, douche bag man-child in the league so no surprise really. It's like an intervention by a stupid, hysterical ex-girlfriend. Bunch of fucking idiots… I bet old Donald is at home laughing like a mofo.
lol I didn't even really see that at first. Must be one of those "I think I'm sexy and I know it" dudes.
Definitely. Everything on last page looks fantastic.
That's ok the fake photos are plenty… but perhaps that other shitty-jacket fan boy would like to have a look. I seem to remember he loves all this kind of bullshit.
Most certainly not. Had I been, I perhaps would have enjoyed some of the more ridiculous portions of the movie… of which there we many.
Or... just not listening to shitty music and Celeb-sta-Gram bullshit.
Understood. Just that SF strikes me as a bit more "cosmopolitan" (?) than the average crowd and it's not the not drinking part…. it's never having even tried any drink (save but one "sort of tried"). I would apply this to practically all food and beverages generally… I would always want to try something at least once whether it be durian, some weird Thai wasp larvae pate, or homemade rice wine or taro cake, whatever. I guess I just see food and beverage as much as an...