or Connect

Posts by Kid Nickels

That sounds delicious.
Was watching some YouTube of the 1988 ECF … the Bird v. Wilkins shootout. Just awesome.
Not sure I quite understand the issue, but Zespa maybe?Look like Ann D's … in a good way.
That's pretty similar to what I do and then I use some water, coconut water, soy or almond milk and a couple of ice cubes.
^ lol… They were all pretty bad.@idfnl The first picture doesn't even show how terrible this jacket actually is (DG far right). It's not a rider, but has some angled front with a belt and what appears to be a "beaver tail" panel on the back. What a fucking waste of leather …. I actually prefer Drake's stupid "Farewell Mamba" coat… at least it had a purpose, albeit a short-lived one.Actually yes … should have just gone all-in on a cool GSW jacket for the ASG.Westbrook's...
Yes plenty, but as ridiculous as it sounds, chewing all that shit up is work. It would be really difficult for me to "eat" everything I put in there as opposed to "drinking" it all at once… plus it tastes fantastic. As for the chia and/or flax seeds… I used the extractor blade to grind them into powder before adding so I don't think it's quite as "in & out" as you make it seem.Out of curiosity, how does mashing it up in a blender lose the fiber, but mashing it up in my...
Did you see that god-awful yellow leather Draymond was wearing at the slam dunk contest? My goodness.
Beyond awful. Just bullshit samples, atrocious auto-tuned "vocals" and generally speaking a pile of steaming shit. It srsly boggles the mind the disconnect between how he thinks he's some combination of Miles Davis and Picasso and the fact he's actually more like Milli Vanilli (maybe not the best example … that could still be a compliment).Either way he's terrible.
^ Bell is fantastic … unfortunately it's a sad state of affairs culturally these days. Everything fits nicely, but a bit casual for the concert hall IMO.